2009 Calendars

Tami, you should see me cringe when someone starts writing on mine!! If it's the kids or DH, I grab it away, but if it's someone else, I just grin and bear it. :rolleyes: (Actually, the kids and DH know not to write on it, LOL!)

Fiddlefit,
The "Cathe" notepad and pens were given to the RT participants in our goodie bags. I, too treasure mine and won't let anyone else use either!!:eek:

I'm anxiously waiting (hoping for!)for the Cathe mugs and water bottles!:D

My hubby put my Cathe pen behind his ear one day. I am considering divorce action. If I get a judge who is a Cathefanatic, I walk away with everything!!!

HA! My mom grabbed my pad of paper this weekend and wanted to cut it up for confetti! CONFETTI! NO! I grabbed it right back! LOL

Gayle

My hubby put my Cathe pen behind his ear one day. I am considering divorce action. If I get a judge who is a Cathefanatic, I walk away with everything!!!

Those sound like perfectly reasonable grounds to me, and I don't even have that precious pen :rolleyes:

If I remember right (which is a big "if") the calendars weren't available for order until late November last year.

LOL! Yeah....she actually had the scissors and hole puncher out with my younger DS to make confetti for my older DS' championship baseball game! lol She KNEW she was in trouble the second I saw what paper she had in her hand! LOL

Gayle

I would LOVE a coffee mug and a water bottle!!!

Gayle, hide your Cathe paper like I do. Under the fitness mags, no one here ever picks them up for a quick read!!! :eek::eek:
elliemom

I would LOVE a coffee mug and a water bottle!!!

Gayle, hide your Cathe paper like I do. Under the fitness mags, no one here ever picks them up for a quick read!!! :eek::eek:
elliemom

I leave mine under the vaccum cleaner, same effect, Ellie.

25r30wi.gif
LOVE IT!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.