Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > Glassboro, NJ - July 29th - Jul 31, 2011

Glassboro, NJ - July 29th - Jul 31, 2011 Our annual Glassboro Road Trip will be held 7-29-2011 thru 7-31-2011 at our Health Club and Studio in Glassboro, NJ

The 2011 Cathe Glassboro RT Official Find-A-Roommate Thread

This is a discussion on The 2011 Cathe Glassboro RT Official Find-A-Roommate Thread within the Glassboro, NJ - July 29th - Jul 31, 2011 forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; If you're looking for a roommate for the 2011 Glassboro Road trip please use this thread....

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Default The 2011 Cathe Glassboro RT Official Find-A-Roommate Thread

If you're looking for a roommate for the 2011 Glassboro Road trip please use this thread.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Catheite

Default Roommate needed

Hi

I just booked a room at the Fairfield and am looking for someone to share it with me. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can private message me too.

And a few things about me:

At the time of the trip I will be 37, single, non smoker and very easy to get along with

Last edited by Jasmin416; 03-08-2011 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Additional information
Old 02-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Cathlete
LauraR's Profile Fields

OK. I'll be the brave first person to sign up and say I need a roommate. I'd like to stay at the Fairfield, but I haven't made reservations yet. If anyone made reservations and wants someone to share . . .

My one caveat is that I'd like to have my own bed. I don't sleep very well sharing a bed with someone new . . . all worried I'll roll or kick. So, I'd be willing to pay for 1/2 a room with 2 beds and share with either 1 person who also wanted her own bed, or 2 people who didn't mind being in the same bed.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Cathlete
LauraR's Profile Fields

Two things I forgot to mention:

1) I plan to arrive Thursday. So I need a roommate for 3 nights.

2) I'm in Africa, so I'm about to go to bed. I won't be active on the forums and won't respond for several hours if anyone PMs me.

Jasmin, are you planning to arrive Thurs or Fri?
Old 02-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Catheite
seapd33's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraR View Post
OK. I'll be the brave first person to sign up and say I need a roommate. I'd like to stay at the Fairfield, but I haven't made reservations yet. If anyone made reservations and wants someone to share . . .

My one caveat is that I'd like to have my own bed. I don't sleep very well sharing a bed with someone new . . . all worried I'll roll or kick. So, I'd be willing to pay for 1/2 a room with 2 beds and share with either 1 person who also wanted her own bed, or 2 people who didn't mind being in the same bed.
The room at the Fairfield usually have 2 beds (form my experience the last 3 times)

Suzette
Old 02-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Cathlete
Worknprogress's Profile Fields

I went a couple of years ago and stayed in one of the suites by myself. Quite honestly, I needed some alone time.

This time I want to stay at the Fairfield Inn, where it seems a bit more lively, and would love a roommate.

A few things about me:

1. I am a 48 year old stay-at-home mom. I have 4 children, ages 23, 18, 7 and 5.

2. I am a non-smoker.

3. I am driving in from Delaware arriving on Friday afternoon.

Anybody interested in rooming, please pm me.

"The best gift you can give to yourself, is to be comfortable being yourself."
Old 02-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Cathlete
LauraR's Profile Fields

Suzette--You're right. The rooms do have 2 beds. I just remember in '07 when I went that there were several who put 4 in a room because that really cuts down on the cost.

Just chiming in to say I have a roommate now, so I'll take myself out of the "needs a roommate" pool.

Thanks, everyone.
RetroFit likes this.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Cathlete
lainabaina's Profile Fields

Cool i need a roommate

i'll be coming in early Thurs morning, so will be booking a room from Thurs on. anyone interested? i'm from Georgia, 43, have 2 boys, a fiancee and a sweet yellow lab named Gideon.
Laina
Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Cathlete
lainabaina's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainabaina View Post
i'll be coming in early Thurs morning, so will be booking a room from Thurs on. anyone interested? i'm from Georgia, 43, have 2 boys, a fiancee and a sweet yellow lab named Gideon.
Laina

bumping this...I still need a roommate. I have a room at the Fairfield booked from Thurs on, 2 double beds. can someone help a sista out??
Old 06-22-2011, 09:17 AM

Default Jasmin416

Hello Jasmin416:

My name was pulled off the waiting list for the Glassboro Roadtrip so I'm looking for a room mate. If you are still interested or looking for a roomy, let me know. My name is Michele Leblanc and you can send me a message or post a reply to this thread.

This goes for anyone who is still looking for a room mate.