Some Glitches...

First, I want to say that I love the WB, and I’ve been able to make some great videos. It’s a wonderful product, and I truly enjoy using it.

I’ve found some glitches that can easily be worked around, but I thought it might help you to know about them:

Boot Camp – Cycle #7 won’t copy. When you put the chapters together in WB it will show cycle 7 on the video and the time for the entire video will be correct, however, once you make your video and watch it on Itunes, cycle 7 simply is not there and the overall workout time is 7 mins. shorter than it should be. I tried just making a video from cycle 7 alone and it doesn’t work. Some of the chapters are cut short. Lastly, the cycles aren’t broken up with cardio, legs, weights, and abs as they are on the actual DVD, so you can’t break up parts of each cycle.

Pyramid Upper Body – All of the chapters are mislabeled and the Biceps and Stability Ball abs are all in one chapter together so that you can’t separate them.

Supersets – Some of the chapters are mislabeled. Chapter 15 says Seated Overhead press, but instead it starts with a leg workout and then goes into the overhead press.

Kick, Punch, and Crunch – Some of the chapters are cut off too soon, instead of a smooth transition you’ll be doing a kick and suddenly the chapter ends and she’s doing a completely different move.

Kick Max – has the same issue as KPC, some chapters simply cut off in the middle of a move. The warm-up and first kick combo are in the same chapter so that they cannot be split up, and the Blast Challenge cannot be broken into segments.

Circuit Max – This workout is literally cut into 4 sections: Warm-up (9min); Cardio & Strength (45min); Floor work (4min); and Stretch (5 min) – so you really can’t break up the workout in any useful way.

Cardio and Weights – These aren’t actually broken up into the chapters that are on the DVD. The cardio and weights are all on one chapter for each cycle, so you can’t separate the weight sections out.

Terminator Gauntlet – The cycles for cardio, legs, and weights are not broken up as they are on the DVD, so you can’t break up parts of each cycle.

I think that’s it. Like I said, I love the WB, and I’ve been able to work around all of these glitches. So, thanks for making such a fun and useful product!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.