Problems with the new Workout Blender

RubyBlue

Thanks for the updated Blender.

Two problems I have spotted so far:

1. Trying to move chapter 19 of High Reps into a blend makes the whole WB crash; and
2. Scrolling backwards through a draft mix of the new workouts also seems to make the blender crash (at the time I was scrolling on STS Total Body).

The message is 'Workout Blender.exe has stopped working'.

On a minor note, the chapters are not labelled (or at least, they are all labelled 'py' (with an umlaut over the 'y'.)

Thanks; it's great that the new workouts can be imported but it seems that at least two of them do not work properly in the blender.

Oh, and Low Impact circuit is still not compatible (I have downloaded it for a second time).

Hello RubyBlue,

Thank you for your report. We have not been able to replicate your problems here with High Reps and backwards scrolling causing a crash in Windows 7 and Vista 32 bit or the Mac, so would like to get some information from you so that we can be sure to be running a similar environment. Could you please let us know the operating system you are using (and if it is 64 bit if you are using a variation of Windows)?

I have confirmed your report about Low Impact Circuit on Windows and have communicated it to the developers. Thank you!

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's Vista and I'm not sure about the 64 bit aspect but if you could tell me where to look on my computer please I'll let you know.

Just to clarify: it's when one tries to import chapter 19 from High Reps into a blend; it causes the whole WB to crash (I hope that makes sense.)

And after importing chapters of STS Total Body (into the same mix), when scrolling backwards through the mix, it crashes again.

(Lower Body Blast and Intensity seem fine).

I'm using the latest version of the DVDs, by the way.

ETA: The system is Vista 32-bit.

I hope I am making sense! Thanks.

Last edited:
An update: the problem appears to be High Reps: the earlier chapters are making it crash s well, when I try and drag and drop them. I'll update in a minute.

ETA: dragging and dropping Chapter 4 makes it crash.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.