Audio but No Video

jcal68

Love the workout blender. I am a MAC user and I am having the following problems with the Workout Blender. I have downloaded the latest version with recent updates. Problems 1 and 2 to me more concerning since I have found a work around for problem #3.

1. X-Train Express Upper Body Split - there are two problems I am having. 1) When creating a new video mix my video has audio but NO video. 2) I am not able to successfully mix this workout with other workouts.

2. X-Train Express All Step and Step Intervals - neither of these seem to want to allow me to download and create just the warm-up as a stand alone workout.

3. Blast Push/Pull and Supersets - These videos also seem to not like being combined with other downloads like Kick Max, Kick Punch & Crunch or any of the HiiT downloads.

I am using a bit of a work around for the stuff that won't mix together by creating playlist for each of the workouts inside of iTunes for those I want to combine together so they will play back to back and I don't have to stop and change my selection on my iTouch during my workout. But would love to be able to blend as the Blender had intended.

Thank you for the continued improvement and variety in my workouts.

Jeni

Hello Jeni,

We have looked at the issues that you have brought to our attention. We have been able to verify #1 and are having our developers look into the problem, but we have not been able to re-create your problems with #2 and #3 (we have successfully created "just warm-up" workouts of both and have been able to successfully use the videos in combination with others). We will pass on the information to the developers, though, to see if they are able to re-create the problem on their test machines. Thank you for your input and we are glad you are enjoying the Blender! Please stay tuned for the next update, which will address even more problems...hopefully yours will be included.

Curt, please tell me that the next WB update will be soon. I'm the girl on the iMac who wrote to you before, and since I can't get the current version of the Blender to work, I'm feeling terribly left out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.