Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Support Forum

Workout Blender Support Forum Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Blender software here (Available starting October 27,2010). We donít provide email or phone support for our Free Workout Blender software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

Workout Blender won't import ANYTHING

This is a discussion on Workout Blender won't import ANYTHING within the Workout Blender Support Forum forums, part of the Support Forums category;; I finally got around to downloading some older Cathe workouts and attempting to import into the Workout Blender. Nothing I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Cathlete

Default Workout Blender won't import ANYTHING

I finally got around to downloading some older Cathe workouts and attempting to import into the Workout Blender. Nothing I have will import. I've tried the older stuff, the Shock Cardios, and the newest set of 4 workouts. Nada. PLEASE HELP! I bought the downloads specifically for use with the blender; I already own them all on dvd.

I have an iMac, using OS X 10.5.8, iTunes 10.1, and FireFox 3.6.12

ALSO, when I attempted to download the new set of 4 workouts to my iPod Classic (80G), it also didn't work. I could drag them to my iPad, but I really want them on my iPod.

Thanks!

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." Leonardo da Vinci
Old 11-27-2010, 06:50 AM
Cathlete

Based on SNM's sage advice, I trashed the 3 folders and tried it all again. Still nothing works.

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." Leonardo da Vinci
Old 11-28-2010, 04:09 PM
lisacohen's Profile Fields

Default Me too

I'm having the same problem. I just downloaded and installed the Workout Blender and am trying to move one download over and nothing happens. I threw folders in the trash, emptied the trash and restarted and tried again with no success.

I'm on a Mac OSX Version 10.6.5 (Processor 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, ~260 GB of free space on my hard drive) and Safari 5.0.2.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Cathlete

I thought I'd better mention that last night I updated my operating system, so I too am now using Snow Leopard OS X 10.6.5. Not sure if that makes a difference to solving these issues.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:43 PM

Default workout blender

I just got an iMac. I downloaded the workout blender for the mac and have been trying to drag my downloads over but it doesn't accept them. Do I have to redownload the videos? Please help!
Old 11-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Administrator

If you're using Lion the Workout Blender doesn't currently support this new operating system, but we're working on a version that will.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:00 AM
fitchick14's Profile Fields

Default I'm having problems as well

I have tried to download The Workout Blender several times now but it is still not importing the files. I have also tried deleting the suggested files/folders etc but haven't had any success. I have Microsoft Window XP Media Centre Version 2002.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Administrator

I will mention it to the developers about the Windows XP Media Center edition not importing correctly. We do not have that version of the OS here for testing, but I will ask the programmers for their input.

C A T H E D O T C O M
626 Delsea Drive North
Glassboro, NJ 08028

cwkapus@cathe.com
Old 01-24-2012, 08:18 PM
fitchick14's Profile Fields

Thanks Curt