Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Support Forum

Workout Blender Support Forum Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Blender software here (Available starting October 27,2010). We donít provide email or phone support for our Free Workout Blender software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

Workout blender can't delete non Cathe videos

This is a discussion on Workout blender can't delete non Cathe videos within the Workout Blender Support Forum forums, part of the Support Forums category;; I accidentally dragged some non-cathe videos to the workout blender. It doesn't recognize them, but the red X at the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Question Workout blender can't delete non Cathe videos

I accidentally dragged some non-cathe videos to the workout blender. It doesn't recognize them, but the red X at the top is greyed out, so I can't delete them either. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the WB a few times, and these non-Cathe videos still appear with errors. I'd like to just remove them. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Audrey
Old 02-03-2013, 02:47 PM

Try to find the file in the workout blender folder on your hard drive. You might be able to find it there and delete. Chris
Old 02-03-2013, 02:54 PM

Thanks Chris, any clues where I might find it, I've been searching and can't seem to locate where the workout blender is keeping its list of videos.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:57 PM

I put all my downloads in a specific folder I call Cathe downloads. First check where all your downloads are and see if the file is there. The location is what folder you chose when you first downloaded the files. Also check the workout blender folder. Mine is D:\\documents and settings\\my name\\videos\workout blender videos. That's the location for all the videos I created. If that doesn't do it hopefully Cathe.com can help! I'm new to the workout blender but I love all the various combos I've created!!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:25 AM

I'm hoping that someone from Cathe.com can help me with this, as when I uninstalled, I did a search for any workout blender directories and I deleted them, so I have no idea where this is still coming from. Plus I did that 2x with the same results.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Hello AudreyQ,

If you follow the instructions in this post, it should take care of your problem: For Users with 80% Complete or Videos Not Importing Problems

C A T H E D O T C O M
626 Delsea Drive North
Glassboro, NJ 08028

cwkapus@cathe.com
Old 02-04-2013, 11:06 AM

Curtis, Thank you! That was it. It was the "Cathe" folder. I had removed anything that said "workout blender", but didn't look for "Cathe". All is fine now. I figured it had to be hiding somewhere. Appreciate the help.