Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Support Forum

Workout Blender Support Forum Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Blender software here (Available starting October 27,2010). We donít provide email or phone support for our Free Workout Blender software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

Question about W/B

This is a discussion on Question about W/B within the Workout Blender Support Forum forums, part of the Support Forums category;; Hi. I am using Vista on my laptop, so I use Zune to play my videos in their entirety (b/c ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Catheite

Default Question about W/B

Hi.

I am using Vista on my laptop, so I use Zune to play my videos in their entirety (b/c of the synchronization issue). (I also have iTunes.) Today, I made a workout in the Workout Blender for the first time and I experienced the synchronization issue. It made the workout really confusing.

Is there a way around this? I think the idea of the Workout Blender is brilliant and want to use it to its fullest capacity.

Thanks.
Jen

Just call me Jen.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Hello Jen,

Just wanted to make sure that you are using the current version of the Workout Blender. If you are still having a sync issue and are using the current version, please let me know.

We do have a more current version waiting for release, but have to hold it back until one of the libraries is updated by the developers. We will let everyone know when it is available for download.

C A T H E D O T C O M
626 Delsea Drive North
Glassboro, NJ 08028

cwkapus@cathe.com