Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Support Forum

Workout Blender Support Forum Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Blender software here (Available starting October 27,2010). We donít provide email or phone support for our Free Workout Blender software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

Help! WB won't recognize recovered video files

This is a discussion on Help! WB won't recognize recovered video files within the Workout Blender Support Forum forums, part of the Support Forums category;; Hi SNM! Last week the operating system on my iMac failed, and the Apple techs had to wipe and reformat ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Cathlete
TarHeelMom's Profile Fields

Unhappy Help! WB won't recognize recovered video files

Hi SNM! Last week the operating system on my iMac failed, and the Apple techs had to wipe and reformat the hard drive as part of the repair process. Fortunately all of my data was backed up onto an external hard drive, so I was able to recover everything including my library of about 20 Cathe downloaded workouts. All of the recovered Cathe video files are working just fine in iTunes and on my iPod, and will play (through the iPod) on our TV.

But the Workout Blender will not recognize or import the files, presumably because they've been "moved" from their original downloaded location. I re-installed the newest version of the Blender and deleted the Cathe folder, etc., per your instructions, and I'm getting nowhere. Can you help??