Can't Get This To Work

tothemax

Cathlete
After numerous unstalls and re-downloads and following the instructions in a previous post, I still can't see a picture in preview or itunes, I only have audio,

Hi tothemax,

Can you provide information as to what operating system and version you are using, type of computer, etc.? Also, do the original Cathe download videos play okay in iTunes for you? Is it just with the workouts that you are creating in the blender that the video is missing?

Hi tothemax,

Can you provide information as to what operating system and version you are using, type of computer, etc.? Also, do the original Cathe download videos play okay in iTunes for you? Is it just with the workouts that you are creating in the blender that the video is missing?

I am using Windows 7
Acer laptop
Yes, the original Cathe downloads play okay, it's just the workouts created in the blender.

Okay. That eliminates one thing. Next, can you attempt to open the workout file with Quicktime? If you right click on the workout video file you should see Quicktime listed as one of the applications that you can Open with. If the video plays OK there, then we can point the finger at iTunes, but if it fails to play, then we have to look at what is going wrong with the Blender.

Okay. That eliminates one thing. Next, can you attempt to open the workout file with Quicktime? If you right click on the workout video file you should see Quicktime listed as one of the applications that you can Open with. If the video plays OK there, then we can point the finger at iTunes, but if it fails to play, then we have to look at what is going wrong with the Blender.

Hi Curt

The video doesn't play in Quicktime either. I don't know if this is important or not, but when I couldn't see the chapters in the workout blender, the video I created played fine in Itunes and my media player. After I made the changes so that I could see the chapters, then the video no played correctly...only audio no picture

Hi tothemax,

I have attempted to re-create your problem here but haven't been able to do so yet. Another question: are you using Vista 32 bit or Vista 64 bit? Thanks for hanging in there as we try to figure this one out!

Hi tothemax,

I have attempted to re-create your problem here but haven't been able to do so yet. Another question: are you using Vista 32 bit or Vista 64 bit? Thanks for hanging in there as we try to figure this one out!

Vista 64 bit.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.