Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Support Forum

Workout Blender Support Forum Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Blender software here (Available starting October 27,2010). We donít provide email or phone support for our Free Workout Blender software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

Can't Get Blender to Work

This is a discussion on Can't Get Blender to Work within the Workout Blender Support Forum forums, part of the Support Forums category;; Hello - I am having trouble with the workout blender. I installed it a few months ago and didn't have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 01:42 AM
xiangnimen's Profile Fields

Question Can't Get Blender to Work

Hello -

I am having trouble with the workout blender. I installed it a few months ago and didn't have any problems with it, I was able to load my downloads and make some premixes, but, hadn't really used it since. Recently, since I ordered the downloads for XTrain, I thought I would take a look at it again and re-familiarize myself with it, but, when I open it now it just shows a gray background with the pop-up box continually there saying: "importing your cathe video information". I am confused because it had worked fine previously. Any suggestions? Thank You!!

P.s. - I already un-installed the program and then re-installed it - still no changes.

Thanks for any help.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Catheite

I'm having the same problem. It worked great before. Now I have gone back in to try to make the premixes for CrossFire and To The Max. But I'm having the exact same problem as above. I have also tried uninstalling/reinstalling with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Hi,

Have you used the method outlined here to completely remove (not just un-install) the application? For Users with 80% Complete or Videos Not Importing Problems

Also, check to make sure that you have the newest version (099). Please let me know how you make out with it.

C A T H E D O T C O M
626 Delsea Drive North
Glassboro, NJ 08028

cwkapus@cathe.com
Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 PM

It worked. Thank you so much for the help. One other question - is it possible to play the workouts made with the workout blender on the ipad?
Old 01-03-2013, 02:34 AM

nevermind on the iPad question - I figured that out. But, I do have another issue - sorry . All XTRAIN downloads seem to be working just fine in the blender now - but, I have 3 older downloads - intensity, STS total body and travel fit that won't load into the blender - it just keeps saying importing but it never completes the import so I have to shut the blender down and re-open it again to end the importing. Any thoughts on what the problem might be?
Thanks.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Hi,

Glad you were able to get things working for XTrain and you found on your own that, yes, the files do work on the iPad!

Sorry that the other issues have arisen. I will pass this information on the the programmers to see if they can verify why this is happening and will see if there is a workaround or fix.

C A T H E D O T C O M
626 Delsea Drive North
Glassboro, NJ 08028

cwkapus@cathe.com