Workout Plans the Week Of?

dr.mel_PT

Cathlete
15 days to go!!!!!! Can't wait!! And even though I said I wasn't going shopping, I totally did :eek:

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone's workout plans are for the days before the RT? I'm in the middle of a rotation that's incorporating STS; obviously I can't do all 6 days that are scheduled but I was wondering if I should continue to hit it hard or take it easy the M-Th before Cathe kicks my butt over the weekend? How are you all tailoring your home workouts?

I've been doing the STS HiiTs for a few weeks in addition to my daily swimming and running; I did a shorter CLX (Chalene Johnson) rotation along with it.
I just got Turbo Fire on Saturday so I am now doing that.
I'm on vacation next week, although I will work out every day - generally just my laps at the Y near my mom's house and at our hotel pool in Toronto, but we also walk a LOT in Toronto. So for the 4-5 days before the road trip I will probably continue with my swim/runs and turbo fire.

Working out the week of...

I plan on taking it easy the week of the road trip (light cardio only) so I can really hit it hard when I get there. I'm afraid I won't be able to walk the following week! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.