Wearing workout outfit #1 to Meet and Greet?

PennStater

Cathlete
Anyone else thinking about wearing their workout clothes to the registration/meet and greet on Friday? I'm trying to simplify things for myself ;)

I'm thinking about just wearing workout outfit #1 on the plane and to registration.

One less wardrobe change to think about...:p

Anyone else thinking about wearing their workout clothes to the registration/meet and greet on Friday? I'm trying to simplify things for myself ;)

Fab-a-lus idea, Allison! :D

Lorrayne's cracking the whip on me and encouraging me to TRY to pack just a carry-on. I'm thinking that's about as likely as me winning the NY Marathon, but I'm going to give it a good solid attempt. And your idea will most definitely help!!! MWAH!

I tend to wear the bulkiest things on the plane instead of packing those items in my carry-on.

Yes, always good to wear your first workout clothes at registration/meet and greet. Just bring a light jacket or something to keep the chill off you.

Kas, I know you can do it!!!! :)

I'm wearing a WO outfit to the meet & greet too! I'm such a heavy packer so I'm sure my bag will be bogged down with tons of stuff as it is ;)

I'm going to wear a workout outfit for Meet & Greet. I didn't last year and I think I was one of the only ones who didn't.:)

I'm going to wear a workout outfit for Meet & Greet. I didn't last year and I think I was one of the only ones who didn't.:)

Nope... I think I did that too Jacque!!! ;) Hey, we were just extra stylish! I don't know what I will do this year. CAN't WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.