So, who's in?

I'm made it! I was stressed out all week that I wouldn't. This will be Road Trip # 3 for me. I am beyond excited.

Lisa.

My wifey is in. She missed the last 2 due to babies! Hopefully she thanks me later tonight when she find outs her number (I have no idea what it is as it went to her email address). She wanted me to book myself a spot too, but I can barely struggle through one of Cathe's DVD's - so I will accompany her to New Jersey, but will not participate. Have fun!

Congrats to both of you Phyl and Bethany!

Okay dish - what's you're invoice # ? :) and have you been to a Road Trip B4?

#16 here!!!!!! This will be my 1st RT ever and I don't know anyone so I'm nervous but sooooooooo flipping excited at the same time!!!

My wifey is in. She missed the last 2 due to babies! Hopefully she thanks me later tonight when she find outs her number (I have no idea what it is as it went to her email address). She wanted me to book myself a spot too, but I can barely struggle through one of Cathe's DVD's - so I will accompany her to New Jersey, but will not participate. Have fun!

Yes - I remember you daddyo. Awesome job on getting her registered! You'll both have fun :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm as high in number as I logged onto the link right at 2pm!

Sounds like it'll be quick sell out this year!

Congratulations!

Wow! High invoice numbers does means it is filling up quick. Best of luck to all who are registering :eek:

I'm #44 - this will be my 3rd - couldn't make it last year.

I'm so excited. I've got to settle down now and get back to work.

Christina

T-12 is back, all of us!!! So watch out, everyone! :)

I won't be exercising, I will be 3 weeks out from having surgery, but I still wanted to join in the fun and see everyone!

I was so excited that my stomach was doing flip-flops as it got closer to 1pm!!!

Yippeee! To All 105 that got in!!!

Got several posting on FB right now...and Cathe just announced that they're sold out - 105. But if you want to come keep registering for those wait list spots, okay!

I am #43... I was so excited that I cried. I was so nervous that I wouldn't make it.
This is my first every RT and I can't believe it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.