Say It Ain't So!

My daughter and I have all our travel plans in place, suitcases packed, all psyched, raring to go....but just got an email from her saying she has horrible diarrhea and stomach pains and has to leave work early! Prayers needed, please!:(

okay okay.... it's only tuesday.... planty of time to heal up and get back on her feet! Maybe she just ate something that didn't agree with her!!! BE HEALTHY PRAYERS HEADED YOUR WAY!

Jenn

Portable toilet and a bucket, the problem should be solved. ;) JUST KIDDING!!! How is she today???? I hope it all works out for you both!

My older son just woke up with a terrible cough and extremely sore throat...he never gets sick. Good thing Grammy will be here and not a sitter!

She's stil sick

My daughter (and traveling companion) is still sick today, but has a dr. appt. at 11:15. Hopefully she can get something to quiet down her stomach. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm Gonna Make It!!!!

This is the "sick daughter." My doctor asked if I could reschedule my Cathe roadtrip. I said, "No WAY!!! It's your job to get me in the healthiest of conditions." So I got a work note to stay home and hydrate today and tomorrow. The doctor was hesitant, but if I have to sit out the first day, I'll sit out. I have to listen to my body. I've been looking forward to this for too long to completely back out. Now, off to the couch with my blanket, water and TIVO.

Hope you're all better very soon! Even if you have to take it easy in the beginning, hope you're well enough to come!!

Oh yikes I hope you feel better by Friday!

I went on a road trip once (not Cathe though, it was the Firm) and I had laryngitis! everyone thought I was so sick but I just sounded that way, well I didn't "sound" any way, I couldn't talk. (DH was sorry he missed it :p )

Hopefully you will be all right by the time you get to New Jersey.

Lisa!

I got the same thing on Monday - ended up in the hospital with IV fluids tuesday and am all better today - and I'm 8+ months pregnant - so don't worry, just take it EASY and REHYDRATE, make sure you get lots and lots of fluids, you should be fine by Friday!!!

Good luck ;-)

Tracey

OMG Tracey, I'm glad you're feeling better today! It's bad enough to feel like than when not pregnant, let alone when you are!

See you soon!!

Oh, I wasn't about to miss this for anything. And I'm actually being smart and not exercising this week and trying to stay in bed as much as I can. I can't wait to see you all, I've been looking forward to this all year!

My husband is coming with Scarlett and the two dogs but they will be staying in Philly and won't bother us. I'll make sure Scarlett comes to say hello at the diner though ;-)

OMG Tracey! I'm so glad you are okay.
I'm glad you are feeling better too, and I can't wait to see you again!!

Barb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.