Looking for a new workout outfit?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Glassboro RT's...Feelfitwear will have clothing to sell at our event. If you have a special request for an outfit that you would like Feelfitwear to send contact them at: [email protected] To browse the catalog go to feelfitwear.com

Attention Glassboro RT's...Feelfitwear will have clothing to sell at our event. If you have a special request for an outfit that you would like Feelfitwear to send contact them at: [email protected] To browse the catalog go to feelfitwear.com

Oh my. I've been eyeing that gorgeous stuff ever since Shock Cardio came out, and now I'm now thinking this could seriously simplify my packing! :D :p

I should have read this earlier, I just bought 3 outfits today. Oh well.....I guess I just need to buy more!! I am 8 weeks pregnant so these clothes can still fit me. I am just bummed I can't participate in the relay race if there is one this year.

I should have read this earlier, I just bought 3 outfits today. Oh well.....I guess I just need to buy more!! I am 8 weeks pregnant so these clothes can still fit me. I am just bummed I can't participate in the relay race if there is one this year.

You are??!! Congratulations Lisa!!!

Thanks Jodi!! I didnt really want to say anything until I was really sure....just wanted to be careful. Plus, I didn't want to look like I couldn't hang with cathe (lol) what am I talking about I can't hang with her even on my good days. Can't wait to see you and everyone on the road trip... Been MIA since I went back to graduate school. 11 more days!!!

Workout fashion for guys???

No guy stuff on that site.

I know us guys are of the minority, but I'd still like to look good. :cool:

Kevin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.