Is it just me or is there A LOT to pack?!?!

TXGin

Cathlete
It's only 3 days, how can I be packing so much stuff?!?! :eek:
With 5 workouts plus pj stretch, yoga, Zumba and street clothes, my bag will be busting at the seams! Anyone else have this problem?:confused:
So very worth it!!! IS IT FRIDAY YET?:p

hahaha!

makes me glad I'm driving! I can pack the necessities and then the "maybe needed" stuff separately and leave the latter in the car. :p

I feel the same way, Gin!!! I finally got it all to fit in today. I felt so victorious...:D. I refuse to check a suitcase...

Barbara, in 2008 I drove and although the commute ended up being a nightmare, it was nice to be able to bring whatever I wanted.

Gin, just for YOU, I'm bringing Fight Like a Girl shirt for the KB class!!!

I'm starting my laundry today so I can pack as much as possible tomorrow so I don't fall into the trap of doing it just as I'm leaving the door! LOL But then that means my workout clothes for HOME for this week are all my yucky don't-like-so-much clothes...good thing I workout at home! :D

Can I make a suggestion? You can always wash your outfit you wear on Friday that evening. It will be dry in time for Sunday morning bootcamp class. Also, I wear my actual PJs for the Yoga stretch class.

Another suggestion: just pack one pair of pants/capris that matches the tops you plan to wear on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I would also wear a pair of pants/capris on the plane that can be re-worn on either Friday night or Sunday. No one really pays attention to the bottom half; just to the top you're wearing.... This is a packer's secret weapon, BTW.

If I can pack for 2 week International trips with carry-on only (I've done this for both business and pleasure), then I'm sure all you fit road trippers can pack for this fitness bootcamp weekend. :)

So, who is up for the carry-on only challenge?

Kas and Deb will be my spies to report back to me. ;-)

Great ideas, Lorrayne!!

Can I make a suggestion? You can always wash your outfit you wear on Friday that evening. It will be dry in time for Sunday morning bootcamp class. Also, I wear my actual PJs for the Yoga stretch class.

Another suggestion: just pack one pair of pants/capris that matches the tops you plan to wear on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I would also wear a pair of pants/capris on the plane that can be re-worn on either Friday night or Sunday. No one really pays attention to the bottom half; just to the top you're wearing.... This is a packer's secret weapon, BTW.

If I can pack for 2 week International trips with carry-on only (I've done this for both business and pleasure), then I'm sure all you fit road trippers can pack for this fitness bootcamp weekend. :)

So, who is up for the carry-on only challenge?

Kas and Deb will be my spies to report back to me. ;-)

AWESOME suggestions, my pal!!! :D:D

Most people on prior Road Trips have worn PJ's for the stretch class (Cathe included -- such a cute lii' thing in her jammeroos). I'm definitely bringing PJ's for that class.

Now, just a carry-on?? Not me, not possible, and I'm not losin' sleep over it although I sure wish I could manage it. But I bow to Lorrayne. She is not kidding about having packed a carry-on for two full weeks abroad. You just cannot imagine what she manages to get into one tiny little suitcase. It's unbelievable. I've privately decided that her carry-on bag is related to Harry Potter some way or another. ;)

To cut down on my packing, I was going to wear my WO outfits for the next day as PJs the night before. So, Fri night I will wear one of Sat's WO outfits to bed and Sat night I'll wear the WO outfit for Sun to bed. They don't get that dirty sleeping in 'em, and you're just gonna sweat in them 1st thing next day anyway. Plus they are comfy :)

Can we bring the bath towels from the hotel to use at the gym or is everyone bringing their own from home?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.