Flights into Philly

AYLE09

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

Any other Cathletes landing in Philadelphia around noon on Friday? Maybe we should all wear Cathlete shirts.... like a Cathlete airport takeover!! :)

Jenn

I land around 10:47 a.m. I get there a little early I guess. Maybe I should hang around and wait for everyone and catch the Rover with all of you. May be cheaper the more we have on the ride.

Well, I land at noon, but i'm thinking that i'll be so excited that i'll probably get myself lost in the airport somewhere!! ha! By the time I find the rapid rover bus it will probably be 1 anyway!

Well, I land at noon, but i'm thinking that i'll be so excited that i'll probably get myself lost in the airport somewhere!! ha! By the time I find the rapid rover bus it will probably be 1 anyway!

LOL!! Definelty wear your Cathlete shirt then, Jenn. That way we can spot you and lead you in the right direction!!!

For those landing around the 1-ish time frame - let's figure out how and where we might be able to meet!!! I don't want to be a lost puppy trying to find my way to a rover and getting to the hotels.

Melissa - do you have my email from the shirt convo with Jess and Jo? We can share our flight info.

I've been to the Philly airport a few times and a good place to meet would be at the baggage claim area by the Rapid Rover desk. Easy to find.

For those landing around the 1-ish time frame - let's figure out how and where we might be able to meet!!! I don't want to be a lost puppy trying to find my way to a rover and getting to the hotels.

Melissa - do you have my email from the shirt convo with Jess and Jo? We can share our flight info.

Shh don't tell them about our shirts, it's a seeeecret ;) just kidding. hehe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.