Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > San Diego, CA - March 26 -28th

San Diego, CA - March 26 -28th San Diego, CA is the city where Cathe launched her career twenty years ago. This road trip was held March 26 -28th, 2010

Who is joining me in San Diego?

This is a discussion on Who is joining me in San Diego? within the San Diego, CA - March 26 -28th forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; Hi San Diego Cathletes....I can't believe how close the road trip is....yay!!!! If your reading this, please post your name ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Default Who is joining me in San Diego?

Hi San Diego Cathletes....I can't believe how close the road trip is....yay!!!! If your reading this, please post your name and tell us all a little bit about yourself or just a brief fun sentence (Ie: Hi I'm Cathe and my favorite workout is Boot Camp cuz it really gets me going) so we can all get more comfy with one another.

I'll go first:

Hi Cathletes...My name is Cathe and I'm going to have so much fun getting to know all of you on the SD Roadtrip weekend. I love to workout, been doing it pretty much my whole life, and am so looking forward to doing a BEACH workout together. See you soon!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Cathlete

I'll be there!!!! I am Susan. I am a full time mom of three girls and part-time college student. I have been working out with Cathe for over 15 years and love every minute of it. My favorite dvd's are the new HIIT"s and all the Imax's. This is my third time seeing Cathe. I went on two road trips as well. I am SO excited to workout with her again!

Susan
Old 02-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Cathlete
auntiebev's Profile Fields

Default Can't wait!!!!

Hi fellow Cathletes,

My name is Bev and I can't wait to meet everyone in San Diego and to work out with our favorite fitness instructor. My 2 favorite Cathe workouts are Imax 2 and Butts & Guts. I've been very fortunate to have attended the NJ RT in 2008 and the Daytona RT last October. I hope everyone is ready to have a very memorable weekend and to make long-lasting friendships because that's what always blows me away on these trips!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Cathlete

I'll be there! I'm Nancy and I can't begin to choose a favorite workout -- it just depends on the day and my mood. Summer 2009 was my first RT and it was so much fun -- exhausting, but fun. It will be interesting to compare the home turf RT to the travelling RT. Can't wait!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Administrator

(((((SUSAN))))) Can't wait to see you again....fun in the sun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinggoddess View Post
I'll be there!!!! I am Susan. I am a full time mom of three girls and part-time college student. I have been working out with Cathe for over 15 years and love every minute of it. My favorite dvd's are the new HIIT"s and all the Imax's. This is my third time seeing Cathe. I went on two road trips as well. I am SO excited to workout with her again!

Susan
Old 02-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Administrator

(((((((BEV)))))))))))) Yes, we are going to have a GREAT time with a capital "G"

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntiebev View Post
Hi fellow Cathletes,

My name is Bev and I can't wait to meet everyone in San Diego and to work out with our favorite fitness instructor. My 2 favorite Cathe workouts are Imax 2 and Butts & Guts. I've been very fortunate to have attended the NJ RT in 2008 and the Daytona RT last October. I hope everyone is ready to have a very memorable weekend and to make long-lasting friendships because that's what always blows me away on these trips!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Administrator

(((((NANCY))))))) Can't wait to see you again...not too much longer!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyAZ View Post
I'll be there! I'm Nancy and I can't begin to choose a favorite workout -- it just depends on the day and my mood. Summer 2009 was my first RT and it was so much fun -- exhausting, but fun. It will be interesting to compare the home turf RT to the travelling RT. Can't wait!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Christen's Profile Fields

I'm looking forward to the weekend! However, I'm also a bit nervous because I'm probably the only one coming who has never done a single one of your workout DVD's! My Mom loves you though and is attending as well. The San Diego weekend is a gift from my wonderful husband upon my completion of Body for Life!

A little about myself...

I love fitness and have a goal to become a fitness trainer this year! I'm the Mom of three kids ages 3 1/2, 2 and 6 months! Currently 8 weeks into Body for Life and working off the pounds that came on during bedrest from my last pregnancy.

Looking forward to meeting you, Cathe, and hope that I'm not too far behind everyone else.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Catheite
Molly2222's Profile Fields

Hi everyone,

I'm Linda, I'm from Montreal. I can't wait to see you all in San Diego. This is my first RT but I've been working out to Cathe's dvds for 8 years. I love so many of Cathe's workouts, but Step Moves is quickly becoming a favorite. Can't wait for the beach too!!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
tommyanne's Profile Fields

Hi Cathe, my name is Anne and I'm very excited about finally getting to meet you and workout with you in person! I am a professional actor from the L.A. area -- mostly comedy. I've spent the past 7 years working with Fred Willard as a member of his comedy troupe, The MoHos, but I am also a theatre arts professor at Cal State and I do commercial work on the side. Nobody... I repeat, nobody that I work with in Hollywood has a regular workout regimen, which is odd since most people think that actors work hard to stay in shape. That's not as true as you would think. They do starve themselves, however, but that's another compulsion for another time. It will be nice to get to finally put some flesh on the two-dimensional "you" that I have come to know and love... wait... that just sounded weird. Anyway, I can't wait to see you!

Last edited by tommyanne; 02-05-2010 at 08:13 AM..