Workout Blender and Windows Vista

I am not able to import any of my cathe downloads into the workout blender on my Vista 32 computer. I also tried all the tips suggested on previous threads without any success either. Finally, I pulled out my old computer which has XP 32 and installed the Blender on there and I was able to import and create workouts without any problems. Is the blender able to work with Vista? (I do have newest update of the blender that you just posted.)

Maria

Hello Maria,

We have not had the problems you mention with Vista with this current version of the Blender (although it was a problem with the first version). To begin the troubleshooting process, first I just want to confirm that you tried the process of deleting the "cathe", video, and file folders and uninstalling the application, restarting, then doing a clean installation? If you have done all these steps, please let us know and we will go from there.

Hi Curt,
I did try that process several times without success unfortunately. (I also had my husband try it to to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong). Any other ideas I could try would be great. Thanks.

Hi Maria,

We are trying to establish some common element between the people having problems on Vista 32 bit machines. If you have the time, could you send us whatever information about your computer that you can discover (make, model, amount of RAM, hard drive size, video card model, etc.)? We appreciate anything that you can provide. Thank you!

Hi again,
I had a good amount of time over the weekend to try again with the workout blender. I followed the process of dragging the "Cathe folder" into the recycle bin a few more times as well as some other ideas I thought of. Nothing worked. I am still unable to import videos. Here is my computer information:

Windows Vista home premium with service pack 2
HP pavillion, model a6342p
Processor- Intel pentium dual cpu E2180 @ 2.0 GHz
Ram - 3.0 GB
System type - 32 bit
Hard drive size - 363 GB (I have 177 GB free)

Hope this helps,
Maria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.