Workout Blender/Nutrition Software Offer

beskinny

Cathlete
Hello. I signed up for the nutrition software almost as soon as it was offered. The following was offered with it:

Our One Year Gold Premium Membership (All sales final.) includes use of the following:
1. One year of use of our online nutrition software (see demo on home page)
2. Once available: Free Workout Blender (normally $19.99) + 3 free hours of video downloads for your iPod.
3. 10% off any Fitness by Cathe equipment and accessory items purchased from our website (coming this summer)
4. Free future updates and features to our Gold Premium Membership plan.

Will we still be getting the 3 hours of video downloads that was originally promised? If so, how do I go about redeeming that offer? Thanks!

We haven't released the Workout Blender yet, but when we do we will honor the three hours of free video and the free WB to people who took advantage of that offer.

Thanks for the Quick Response, SNM
I am very impressed with your latest addition to the Cathe site! I already did all my workouts running the DVD's on my computer!

Heather

Thanks for all the replies, SNM. I suspect you all are working very hard these days just getting your product mix out the door let alone answering all the questions that come from us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.