Workout Blender - Google chrome browser

I have not been able to run workout blender at all recently.

I now using Google chrome browser.
Can anyone please help posting any trouble shooting instruction.

Thanks,

Workout Blender problem

The Workout Blender doesn't run in a browser, it's application that runs on your desktop. Do you perhaps mean the Workout Manager?

Clarification

What I meant is to log onto internet I use google chrome instead of internet explorer, Mozilla firefox etc....

I have managed to run the workout blender i.e install the application, add my workout file and blend few custom premixes using Mozilla firefox. At the moment I can not even get workout blender running. I can get as far as getting it install without having the basic instruction running as it normally does!

Hope this is clear,

Kind Regards,

Hi Nathalie,

I am a little confused by what you are asking with regard to the Workout Blender and a web browser. Since the two are mutually exclusive of one another, I am not sure what is not working correctly. The Workout Blender runs as a separate application and does not require a browser (such as Firefox or Chrome), except to initially download the video files after purchasing them. Is there any way you could walk me through the process that you are experiencing problems with and I will see if I can recreate it here? Thanks!

Blender---can not drag and drop cathe's workout

Hi Nathalie,

I am a little confused by what you are asking with regard to the Workout Blender and a web browser. Since the two are mutually exclusive of one another, I am not sure what is not working correctly. The Workout Blender runs as a separate application and does not require a browser (such as Firefox or Chrome), except to initially download the video files after purchasing them. Is there any way you could walk me through the process that you are experiencing problems with and I will see if I can recreate it here? Thanks!

Hi,

At the moment I have installed the blender on my laptop. I have tried to drag and drop files as I previously did it but it is not working.
I have my mp4 file stored in my laptop.

As I previously stated, I used to have a introductory tutorial explaining how to use the blender. The screen of the blender is completely blank.

Hope this is clear.

Kind Regards,

Hi Nathalie,

Can you do a screen shot of what the Workout Blender looks like on your screen after it is launched and where you are having problems so that we can see what you are experiencing? Thank you!

Hi Nathalie,

Can you do a screen shot of what the Workout Blender looks like on your screen after it is launched and where you are having problems so that we can see what you are experiencing? Thank you!

Hi Curt,

I could upload the attachment on this thread I am afraid.

I have sent you an e-mail instead.

Thanks,

Hi Nathalie,

This is a common occurrence on installations of the blender, and usually can be remedied by closely and exactly following the instructions in this post:

http://cathe.com/forum/2062906-post1.html

This will remove the corrupt files which prevent the Workout Blender from launching. Also, this problem happens on the 64 bit version of Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (for which there is no solution; the Workout Blender does not support 64 bit Windows installations because of certain video components built into it).

Please let me know how this works for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.