Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender Forum

Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender Forum This forum is for questions, comments and suggestions concerning our new Digital Download site (www.cathedownloads.com) with over 165 Cathe workouts for your IPod, IPhone, MP4 player, computer and Tv.

Will the workout blender work for DVDs

This is a discussion on Will the workout blender work for DVDs within the Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender Forum forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi, I have most of Cathe DVDs, so buying the downloads is not an economically wise choice. Is there a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Catheite

Default Will the workout blender work for DVDs

Hi,

I have most of Cathe DVDs, so buying the downloads is not an economically wise choice. Is there a way to copy the DVDs to my computer and use the workout blender to combine workouts? If not, may I request this be something that Cathe.com considers? I would be willing to pay for the blender (to compensate for not buying the downloads), but certainly not hundreds of dollars to have duplicate downloads of all my DVDs.

Thanks for your help,
Susan
Old 02-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Default Workout Blender and DVDs

No, DVDs cannot be used in the Workout Blender. The Workout Blender only works for our Downloads and we don't have any plans on making it work for DVDs. It would just be way to expensive for us to develop what your asking for and there would be very little chance of us even being able to even cover the development cost, much less the other costs and customer support issues.

You might want considering purchasing our downloads with DVDs during our pre-sales. We give some pretty good deals during on presales for customers purchasing both.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Catheite

Thanks for your quick response, even though it wasn't what I was hoping for :-(
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
fitnessfay's Profile Fields

This may be an option for converting dvds to digital:

Free Movie Converter - Freeware for Movie Conversion

The waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Last edited by fitnessfay; 01-22-2013 at 02:53 AM..