Why choose downloads over DVD's?

kblvr

Cathlete
I am new to Cathe's workouts, I recently purchased 2 DVD's. I just found this website and have discovered the downloads. It seems like such a great deal! I just wanted to get some opinions first as to why the downloads are better than the DVD's (or are they?) Are they just like the DVDs? (Unless of course if I just download "sections" of a DVD (like the $3 ones). Thanks so much!

I will give you my experience with the downloads vs DVD formats.
I have both, I have the STS series in DVD, and I have abs and stretch routines as downloads. At some point I will order the STS downloads and gift my DVD set to someone ready to get started. I have also pre ordered the new low impact series as download.
I believe they are exactly the same, but I prefer the download version.
I have little use for extra things on my shelves, and with the downloads you don't have to worry about that.
I keep them on my computer which is in my workout room, and I keep them on external backup. I can also make them portable and load them on my laptop to travel and I won't have to keep track of DVD cases.
A friend of mine loves having the physical cases to show off her library, I just don't like to use space that way.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. I think I am going to opt for the downloads. I don't have a lot of room either and I don't care about the case. I'm assuming that we can make a DVD from the download anyway. Thanks for your response! I'm hoping the new ones become available on download before sept 30th so I can take advantage of the coupon. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.