what am I doing wrong??

jennifur

Cathlete
I didn't have any trouble downloading and installing the workout blender. No problem importing my STS workouts. I'm even able to compile workouts. The problem is I cannot get them to play in the preview area. I can get each segment to play separately if I click on each one, but if I just click on the whole workout it does not show up. It shows 0 chapters 0 minutes. I was so excited when I created the workouts, but now I'm frustrated because I can't use them!! Help!!! Anyone else have this problem?:confused:

So as you create your WO, you see all the segments in the gray "create video" box, and it does not show you the running time and number of clips?

Hello Jennifer,

I need a little more information from you to help me understand what you are experiencing. Could you tell me if this is happening after you have clicked on "Create Workout"? Because if you haven't created the workout yet, it won't play the entire workout, only individual segments.

If you have created the workout, could you let me know, are you using the newest version of the Blender that was posted on December 13th? Or are you using the older version? If you are using the old version, I'd recommend updating it to the newest and trying again.

Also, if you have newly installed the Blender, have you restarted the computer after installation?

If you have done everything above and you are using the current version, please let me know the operating system you are running and the videos that you are using to create the workout and we will go from there to begin troubleshooting. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.