Very frustrated!

groovy

I have downloaded Cardio & weights and I am having problems with the video. It plays slowly and it freezes all the time. It took nearly 5 hours to complete the download.
Your technical support team asked me the following questions regarding my computer:

1- Make/model of computer
Time computer

2- Operating system and version?
Microsoft windows - home edition - version 2002

3- Processor and Ram?
AMD athlon(tm)XP1600
140GHz, 0.99GB of RAM

4- Programs I am using to watch the video?
Zune software & Quicktime7

How can I fix this problem?

Olga

The first thing to check is size of the file you downloaded. You want to make sure it matches the file size we have listed on our site. This will tell us if you had any download problems.

The success of playing a file on your computer will depend the horsepower of your computer and your video card. Your computer is about eight years old now and that is extremely old for a computer system. Computers today are 16 times faster. If you play your file using an iPod this will not matter, but if you're trying to play a file on your computer I would not be surprised if you have issues. Your success will also depend on the security patches and updates you have or have not installed as well as how much spyware your system may have on it.

Technical support is closed till Monday, but I'm sure they will get back to you once they do if they have not already done so.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.