STS User Guide Downloadable

vquigg

If we purchase all the STS videos for downlaod, is there an option for downloading the guide?? I know it's included if you buy the dvd's, wasn't sure if that is true for downloads as well?

That's a good question! I'm starting STS on Monday (got the digital downloads) and that would be so useful!

Good news...today we are making the STS Users' Guide available from the CatheDownloads site! Keep an eye out for it later in the day.

Awesome! Thanks so much Curt! This will be so helpful and save me some time from having to review the dvds a day in advance! I don't have much time for that really. :D:D:D

Good news...today we are making the STS Users' Guide available from the CatheDownloads site! Keep an eye out for it later in the day.

If we purchase all the STS videos for downlaod, is there an option for downloading the guide?? I know it's included if you buy the dvd's, wasn't sure if that is true for downloads as well?

It's not included for free, but with your quantity discount it will only cost you about $3.00. Also, if you purchase the entire STS Download series you will save about $100 when compared to buying the DVDs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.