Shock Cardio iPod sync problem update

SNM Videos

Administrator
Due to a bug in a recent update of iTunes, the current Shock Cardio and Travel Fit files are not able to sync to iPods, but will work on iPads and Apple Tv. We have now found a "work around' for this problem and are in the process of uploading new files to our server. Please wait until we are finished uploading and give the all clear sign before you attempt to download. We expect to finish uploading all files later today and will keep everyone informed in our download forum.

Need help testing Travel Fit Download

We have just uploaded a revised Travel Fit file that should work. For those of you that have attempted to sync to an iPod and were not successful please try to download Travel Fit again and let us know if your problem is now fixed or not. This will help us make sure we have actually solved this issue before we upload more of the files. Please also tell us if this is the first time or second time you have tried to download Travel Fit. Our delivery system caches your download file after the first attempt and there is a possibility that you may receive the old cached file instead of the new corrected file. In our test here we received the newer file on our second attempt as we should of, but we want to make sure this is not a problem for others. Please only attempt to download Travel Fit at this time. We're currently working on the other files.

new link?

Will you be sending me a new link then with the updated downloads?
I'm a bit bummed because I just spent hours downloading 8 of the workouts and I've had 2 tries already on a few of them but I don't remember which ones they were.
What do I do?
Thanks,
Colleen

I downloaded shock cardio to my laptop just as soon as the link was ready, but haven't attempted transferring to my ipod yet. Does all this mean I need to re-download all the workouts before attempting to go to the ipod?

Will you be sending me a new link then with the updated downloads?
I'm a bit bummed because I just spent hours downloading 8 of the workouts and I've had 2 tries already on a few of them but I don't remember which ones they were.
What do I do?
Thanks,
Colleen

You just need to re-download by clicking on the links you already have.

Last edited:
I downloaded shock cardio to my laptop just as soon as the link was ready, but haven't attempted transferring to my ipod yet. Does all this mean I need to re-download all the workouts before attempting to go to the ipod?

Yes, you will need to re-download if you plan on using an iPod, but wait until we finish uploading revised files.

Athletic Step and Step Moves revised

The revised versions of Athletic Step and Step Moves are now up and ready to be re-downloaded.

Here is my feedback. It doesn't pertain to an iPod.

I downloaded Travel Fit this morning, finishing about 10 minutes prior to the time you uploaded a new version. I transferred the file to my Motorola Droid. The sound works, but no video. Previously, I downloaded a few older workouts (not Shock Cardio), and they work fine.

I will download it again later and see what happens.

Michelle

Here is my feedback. It doesn't pertain to an iPod.

I downloaded Travel Fit this morning, finishing about 10 minutes prior to the time you uploaded a new version. I transferred the file to my Motorola Droid. The sound works, but no video. Previously, I downloaded a few older workouts (not Shock Cardio), and they work fine.

I will download it again later and see what happens.

Michelle

I was just checking in on the board to share my experience with my Droid. I had downloaded about half of the workouts on Friday, but had not tried them on the Droid yet until this morning. I checked Athletic Step and had the same experience: audio, but no video. I redownloaded Athletic Step a few minutes ago and it's working fine now with both audio and video.

Michelle, are you able to use the FF and RW popup "buttons" and have them work on the videos? I just discovered that they do not. I can tap on the progress bar and move to another point, but the FF and RW are not working (Pause does work).

Last edited:
Hi Nancy,

When I tap the FF and RW buttons, the video "forwards" about 10 seconds and "rewinds" about 5 seconds; but as you noted, nothing happens if you press and hold the buttons.

It's nice that the videos work on the Droid. Even though the screen is small, I've been able to prop it up to use on KPC and some Abs segments.

Michelle

Hi Nancy,

When I tap the FF and RW buttons, the video "forwards" about 10 seconds and "rewinds" about 5 seconds; but as you noted, nothing happens if you press and hold the buttons.

It's nice that the videos work on the Droid. Even though the screen is small, I've been able to prop it up to use on KPC and some Abs segments.

Michelle

Thanks, Michelle. Another question. I thought about taking this to a PM, but perhaps the discussion will help others, as well.

Anyway, I have the latest software upgrade to the Droid that shows the Gallery with stacked picture icons for: Camera, 19, Music. Camera is my photos, of course. 19 appears to be a music video that came with a CD I uploaded, and Music is the workout DVDs I have uploaded. Is this where yours show up or is there a better place to upload these? My second part of the question is that when I tap on Music and it shows the icons for the DVDs I have uploaded, there is just a screen shot of the first scene of the DVD, rather than the DVD cover. With multiple workouts on there, it's pretty much impossible to know which is which without tapping on More/Details. Is this how yours is set up also, or am I missing something obvious?

Nancy,

Mine is set up the same way and yes, it's hard to tell which movie is which. There is no obvious way to configure this. You might want to create a separate folder for each movie, all as subfolders under Movies. That should work; it would make it easier to find what you're looking for.

A second idea is to download a third-party app. I just downloaded Video Player (it's free, and it was recommended in at least 2 reviews). It's very basic, but does list the movies by file name instead of icons.

Good luck!

Michelle

Nancy,

Mine is set up the same way and yes, it's hard to tell which movie is which. There is no obvious way to configure this. You might want to create a separate folder for each movie, all as subfolders under Movies. That should work; it would make it easier to find what you're looking for.

A second idea is to download a third-party app. I just downloaded Video Player (it's free, and it was recommended in at least 2 reviews). It's very basic, but does list the movies by file name instead of icons.

Good luck!

Michelle

Perfect! Thank you.

SNM, though you probably already know they're working...I just tested Travel Fit and it synced and works perfect for me. I assume you're not quite done with all of the workouts yet but will start downloading the ones you said are complete.

Thanks for addressing this so quickly.

My I touch is 5 months old and I was able to sync all the original downloads with no problem. Those that have the I touch may try to sync their downloads before re_downloading

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.