Shock Cardio Download?

Gabriel

Hello,

Will Shock Cardio be available for download? If it will be, can I pre-order it using this format?

We probably will not make the Shock Cardio Download available until April 2010. As long as you order the entire Shock Cardio series on DVD by October 31 st you will receive a coupon code good for a free download of the entire Shock Cardo series.

When will we receive the coupon for the free download of this series? Also, I know this is future thinking but do you imagine that all future series will have postponed digital releases as well? I guess my question is because I saw you mention earlier (in the thread about "why" download) that digital downloads are replacing DVDs and I would agree. I would much rather have the digital version and save space, be green, more versatile, etc. BUT, I am going to be hard pressed to want to wait an additional 4-ish months for a new series. :) And then it seems rather silly that I will have duplicates of every series if I don't want to wait.

Just a thought. Thanks! I'm excited for the new digital revolution! We don't use ANY DVDs at our house (except for my Cathe DVDs) - everything is through our Apple TV and it's so nice! Saves so much space and my kids don't ruin DVDs by touching and scratching them up!

angie

You will not receive a coupon code for your free Shock Cardio download (if ordered by (10,31,09) until your order ships. As for future projects and what we will do, that is a decision for another day and not something we have discussed yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.