Pure Strength Series & WB

mtngoat

Cathlete
Older Downloads & WB

Hi!

I know that a while ago there was a list of downloads that didn't work in the Workout Blender.

I bought the Pure Strength Series (all 3 downloads) quite a while ago. I have never been able to get them to work in the WB - it gets to 80% then quits.

I also tried using Travel Fit, and had the same problem.

I tested each older workout by trying to create a Blended file which consisted of only one chapter - the shortest one from the workout I was testing. For example, I tried to create a workout which included only the band pull-downs from Travel Fit (1:22). Each of the test files stopped at 80%.

Should the WB be backwards-compatible with older files? If there were re-encoded versions of these files released, how do we get them?

Thanks, Lori

Last edited:
Hello Lori,

We have created newer encodes of most of the videos that you mentioned which have cleared up problems that some people were having with the original files. To answer your last question, yes, the Blender is compatible with the older files, too. Your best bet is to re-download the newer versions. Your original download links should still work, but if for some reason they fail, please contact the customer service link on the CatheDownloads page and they will send you new links. Please let them know the titles you ordered and they can provide new links. I will let them know that you might be contacting them. Let me know how it works out.

Hello Lori,

We have created newer encodes of most of the videos that you mentioned which have cleared up problems that some people were having with the original files. To answer your last question, yes, the Blender is compatible with the older files, too. Your best bet is to re-download the newer versions. Your original download links should still work, but if for some reason they fail, please contact the customer service link on the CatheDownloads page and they will send you new links. Please let them know the titles you ordered and they can provide new links. I will let them know that you might be contacting them. Let me know how it works out.

I re-downloaded the Pure Strength series last night (the links still worked), and they now work in the WB! Thanks!

I am going to check all of my 'old' downloads today to make sure that I have versions that work in the WB.

I am really excited! I have done a few mixes in the WB before, but forgot how great it is! It is so much fun to create your own masterpieces (well, re-create Cathe's masterpieces).

Thanks for your help Curt - I appreciate it! Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.