Premix chapters for new DVDs

amron

Cathlete
So, so happy, downloaded the new DVDs today, however, I want to be able to create the same premixes as on the DVDs in the workout manager, but the premix chapters aren't showing up in the workout manager, so I am not sure what chapters the premixes contain. Will the premix chapters be added to the workout manager soon (I know you are very busy, but just thought I would ask in case it was overlooked for some reason). Thanks

Premix Chaptering

With the exception of Premix #11 in CrossFire you can pretty much get the chapters for the Premixes by clicking on the Premix tab on the product page for each DVD in shop.cathe. We will have more detailed chaptering in the Workout Manager, but it may take a few days or even longer depending on how things go work flow wise.

To The Max and CrossFire Premix Chapters

All of the To The Max Premix chapters and some of the CrossFire Premix chapters are now in the Workout Manager.

Newbie question

SNM (or anyone) :)
I don't see any info on chapter points in the workout manager. Did you mean the workout blender? Do I need to download the blender before I see this info?

TIA! :D
Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.