Out of Sync

myputer

Cathlete
I need help! All of the new 2010 downloads are out of sync. Is there anything I can do fix that problem? It's so frustrating especially doing Intensity Step. Any help would be appreciated.

Lesly

Sorry Lesly, no help here, I hope you can get it straightened out.

I got an iPod Touch for Christmas, and was planning on downloading one of the new workouts, but the more I read things here, the more I think I will stick with DVD's for a while. :confused:

I need help! All of the new 2010 downloads are out of sync. Is there anything I can do fix that problem? It's so frustrating especially doing Intensity Step. Any help would be appreciated.

Lesly

What and how are you trying to play the downloads on?

I have a new computer with Windows 7 with updated Itunes and also Windows Media player I tried on both and still out of sync. If I pause it for a second or two it's ok for a moment but then it's out of syn again.

Audio Sync Problem

What Type of Computer are you playing this on? Is it a netbook or a regular computer?

I have a desk top computer. I just got it 6 months ago. I didn't notice any sync problem when I first downloaded the the workouts. I noticed it after I download the 2nd time to work with the upgraded workout blender. Maybe that could give you a clue into the problem

We're not able to duplicate your problem and have not had other reports of this happening. We did run test on a Windows 7 machine just to make sure and didn't have a problem. Have you checked to see if there is an update to your video card? Also have you tried playing in Quick Time?...and do you have an iPod you can test on?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.