LIS Premixes

kristi

Cathlete
I bought LIS on DVD. However I'm thinking about buying the Cycle Max download. Does the download include premixes?

Download Premixes

Premixes are not video files and thus can't be downloaded. A Premix is a computer script that tells your DVD player which chapter point to play next and thus will only work on DVDs. However, you can create your own premixes with your downloads with our free Workout Blender.

Last edited:
I've had no luck whatsoever with making the Worker Blender work on my MBP. I may be updating to Lion soon. I realize all the blood, sweat and tears you just put into the new series, but is there any chance you'll be coming out with Workout Blender 2 soon, so I can look forward to using it with Lion?

Yes, we are working on an updated version that addresses some of the problems we have been having with the current Mac program, and also a Lion version (which is very different than the Snow Leopard one...Apple changed a lot in Lion!). We have successfully updated the Windows program for the new videos and the two Mac versions are coming in the near future that also support them. Please hold tight! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.