LI Slide & Glide Cardio Segment Audio out of Sync

jcal68

I have noticed that when I have tried to splice the cardio segment from the Slide and Glide download the audio is out of sync with the video. It does appear to be an issue with the other segments in this downloaded video just the cardio segment.

Any fixes??

If you are using the Workout Blender to accomplish this, I need to find out whether you are 1) working on a Mac or Windows, and 2) If Windows, are you using the newest version which was released within the last week? The older versions of the Blender are not compatible with our new videos and must be updated.

In our testing with the new version on Windows 7, we have not experienced any sync problems with the videos. If you can let me know the answers I can investigate further. Thanks!

Hi Curtis,
I am on a MAC and my understanding is the update is only on Windows currently.

Thank you for the help with the syncing problem.

I put the video in the Workout Blender and then took the cardio segment chapter from Slide and Glide (what I call splicing) to create this as a stand alone segment or to use this segment with clips from other Blender videos. When the segment is created in the Workout Blender the audio is out of sync in the Blender and when I attempt to play the Blender clip in ITunes.

To confirm I am a MAC user.

Thank you......

Hi jcal68,

The older version of the Workout Blender that is available for Mac is not yet compatible with our newest videos (we are using a newer version of encoding software that has not been updated yet in the Blender). We are close to releasing the new version for Mac, but are sorting out some last remaining issues with the Lion version. Please keep a look out in the near future for the updated versions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.