how to buy all 40 STS downloads at once

jennifur

Cathlete
SNM or anyone - how do you buy all 40 STS downloads at once? My husband started by purchasing 5 of the STS with the intention of ordering all 40, not
realizing all could be ordered at once for a 50% discount. He said he did not see that( ordering all at once) as an option when ordering and thought the only way to do it was to do them individually, but then the discount doesn't apply. Does my question make sense? Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can follow up on this. has this been addressed before? I'd really appreciate help with this. Thanks!!:D:D:D:D

I would contact customer service to see if they would make the correction in your case. I am sure they will if you are ordering the whole program.

Good Luck.

SNM or anyone - how do you buy all 40 STS downloads at once? My husband started by purchasing 5 of the STS with the intention of ordering all 40, not
realizing all could be ordered at once for a 50% discount. He said he did not see that( ordering all at once) as an option when ordering and thought the only way to do it was to do them individually, but then the discount doesn't apply. Does my question make sense? Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can follow up on this. has this been addressed before? I'd really appreciate help with this. Thanks!!:D:D:D:D

You just have to select each STS workout individually. The quantity discount will automatically be calculated by our system.

Thanks, I hope so too, otherwise I'm going to be really disappointed and right now I'm really excited to get these workouts.

Is there any chance you could bundle these? It seems somewhat tedious to have to add them all to your cart (40 clicks is a lot!). Is that too hard for the system to figure out the discount if you were to buy other things at the same time?

Did not make adjustment

It would be helpful to bundle all 40 STS downloads. So what happened to me won't happen to others. Make sure you download all of the STS at the same time or the discount will not apply. My situation was not adjusted. I'm really disappointed about that. My husband ordered and downloaded the first 5 to see how the downloads went with the intention of doing the rest later or the next day. He did not realize about the discount. I understand how that would apply if the web site made it clear, but nowhere do you have the opportunity to order the downloads as a bundle. Unfortunately, customer service did not adjust to include the 5 STS downloads he purchased. The only way for me to get a discount was to order an additional 5 workouts. so what was I going to do?- cut my nose off to spite my face? I'm not sure if they just weren't able to do it, didn't want to or what. I've been a loyal Cathe customer since she started. I just felt really let down.

I want to correct what your saying here just a little bit because it may confuse someone. You should never attempt to download all of your files at the same time. You should only download one file at a time. However, you should purchase all of the downloads you want at the same time as our quantity discounts are calculated on a per order basis only.

Glad you can clear that up for people. I know these downloads are new and you are still working out the kinks, but the directions about discounts for downloads need to be made much more clear.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.