HELP!!!

Mishel

Cathlete
So, I had a few downloads in the workout blender then I went and changed where they were stored on the computer. oopss, :eek: didnt realize you werent suppose to do that.
So I just thought that I would delete the current workout blender and re-download it, which I did. Now when I start the WB it says importing your cathe video information. But it has said this for hours and it wont let me bypass it. What do I do??
Thank you!!

I have the same problem

I did the same thing and now WB does not work saying that it is locating the files. It has been doing it for day's now.

Unfortunately, the current version of the Workout Blender cannot accommodate moving the location of the video files. This is something a future version will work with, but for now it requires that the files not be relocated once imported.

The good news is that we can get it working again. Please follow this process in order to get everything functioning:

WARNING Please note that you will have to re-import your videos and re-create your workouts since this resets your Workout Blender. If you have workout videos successfully created already, you can easily save your "premix" workout videos themselves by dragging them out of your Workout Blender Videos folder and into iTunes or any other folder on your computer BEFORE starting this process. You will not be able to edit these existing workout videos, however, unless you re-create them like you did originally using the Blender.

WINDOWS

1. Exit the Workout Blender, then open your Control Panels and choose "View by: Small Icons" in the upper right corner.

2. Click to open "Folder Options"

3. Click on the "View" tab at the top of the Folder Options window that opens.

4. Under "Hidden files and folders" in the list of Advanced Settings that appears, click on "Show hidden files, folders, and drives", then click "Apply" at the bottom of the window.

5. Leave the window open since you will need to reverse this process in a minute.

6. Navigate to the folder: "Your Hard Drive" > Users > "Your User Name" > AppData > Roaming and drag the folder "Cathe" into the Recycle Bin and you can close all the folders you opened.

7. Go back to the "Folder Options" window and check "Don't show hidden files, folders, or drives", click "Apply" and close the window. You can also close your Control Panels.

8. Restart your computer, then when it is done restarting launch Workout Blender and attempt to import and/or create a new video.

MAC

1. Exit the Workout Blender.

2. Navigate to the folder: "Your Hard Drive" > Users > "Your User Name" > Library > Preferences > cathe

3. Drag the folder "cathe" into the Trash and you can close all the folders you opened.

4. Restart your computer, then when it is done restarting launch Workout Blender and attempt to import and/or create a new video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.