Download problem

mbm69

I bought 3 workouts today, and one of them refuses to completely download. Since we only get 3 tries, I wonder how in the heck are we supposed to get a file to download completely??? Anyone have any problems with files just partially downloading???

So, one of the workouts DIDN'T download at all. I hope this can get resolved, because this will be the last time I purchase downloads on this site.

Yeah, I did contact the help desk, still waiting for a response... I don't know how long they usually take to respond though. 24-48 hrs???

I have been able to download 13 different videos without any issues. Maybe it is just that particular link/video.

Obviously, I'm a complete tool... but I figured out that I hadn't used up my 3 clicks and was able to download it on another attempt.

There really is some problem that is causing difficulties - the helpdesk is doing it's best to figure out what is going wrong in my situation. Just wanted you to know that you are not necessarily doing anything incorrectly. I've gotten - oh, say one in five to download in a reasonable length of time, out of purchasing the whole library. And not having trouble with any other site

Because of all of the clicking, I exhausted many of my links, and I asked about the three click limit. I was told that they'd reset mine. Just be sure that you keep in touch with the helpdesk about what's going on. Mostly I hear back within one working day of a posting.

BTW, I wouldn't let this discourage you from purchasing downloads. It just sometimes takes awhile to get the bugs out of any network system, and it's especially hard to diagnose them when one end is a commercial organization, another is a user's home, and the person trying to fix the situation is at yet nother site! I'd guess that this will be smooth sailing after awhile.

I downloaded Mesocycle 1 yesterday and I found that after I clicked the link to download one file I could save and it would start downloading but then the links for the rest of them wouldn't work to bring up the "save to" box. I had to refresh my page for each video for the link to work. Click link, Save to folder, download starts, refresh web page, repeat previous steps.

I totally freaked out too because I kept clicking the links and nothing was happening but once I refreshed the next link would work.

Good Luck.

Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.