Download Challenged

Vrobinson

Cathlete
Hoping SNM or someone can answer. In the last pre-order I ordered the DVD's and digital downloads. I still haven't downloaded the workouts and am wondering if there is a deadline on when you have to download? I still have my code number from my preorder for downloading.

I haven't pre-ordered the new series yet as I can't decide whether to just buy the DVD's since I seem to be too technically handicapped to download. Is it really easy to create your own workouts using the workout blender? if I'm able to figure it out, is it easy to watch them on your TV or do you have to do the workout from your computer?

Appreciate any response.

Vicky

Hello Vicky,

As far as your download codes for the last series, they expired three months after the downloads were released. However, if you contact the help desk by clicking this link and provide your order number, they can help you out so that you can get your downloads.

As far as the downloads, why don't you give it a try with downloading the last series that you purchased and see how it goes? If you don't have any problems, then consider pre-ordering the new series as downloads. The Workout Blender is going to require a bit of technical adeptness to make work correctly because of system updates that have occurred since our last release. If you can figure it out, the premixes you create work just like any of our other downloads in that you can watch them on your computer, send them to your TV, etc. If you don't feel comfortable doing things yourself, I'd invite over a technically inclined family member or friend who can help. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.