Disappointed and frustrated

erin1621

Cathlete
I purchased iMax 2 cardio weights plus low max. I contacted costumer support as I never got an email. My bank account was debt and still nothing! I got one reply saying they saw no purchase! I sent back a message with my recet. It's been 5 days since I made the purchase. I love cathe n her products and very disappointed and frustrated by customer service and lack of communication.

Getting Support

Our ticket system tracks all incoming and outgoing emails, but we don't show any support tickets from you. I'm assuming that your email address for the forums is the same as you used to order and request support. This is how I had to look you up. We also don't have any open tickets that I see that seem to match your problem, so I'm guessing that perhaps you sent your email to the wrong address. Our correct address is [email protected]

When you submit a support ticket you will immediately receive an automatic email with a ticket# so that you will know that we received your request. You need to use this number or just click on the link in your email you received in all correspondence with us as it is the only way for us to be absolutely sure we are are looking at the right customers file.

Please try contacting support at the email address above and we will be glad to assist you further.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.