Digital download discount if ordered DVD some time ago?

merary

Hi SNM,

I purchased STS during the preorder season, a couple of years ago. I have a 3 month old baby and am planning to do STS again after over a year of not doing it. I just found out my laptop won't play the ab circuits DVD for some reason. I tried with my husband's laptop too and it didn't work either. The computer tries to read the disk, I can hear it gyrating inside the computer, but after a while (about 30 seconds), it just spits the DVD out. Both computers are Mac, Powerbook and Macbook.

Is this common? The disk is not scratched nor damaged.

If I want to download the digital versions, do I get a discount for downloading a DVD I already purchased from you guys? Or is there a digital download for all workouts in the ab circuits DVD so I can get them cheaper than buying separately?

Thanks!

Ab Circuits

Ab Circuits should play find in any DVD player, but as always there can either be a problem with the player or the disc. If the disc plays fine on another player then you have to look at the the cause being the player or computer that won't play it. If the disc won't play on another player then you have to look at the disc as being the problem.

We don't offer discounts for having also purchased the DVD, but as with all of our downloads we offer quantity discounts that can be as high as 50% off.

Thanks!

I'll see what other videos I want to buy, to get a bundle discount then... Great excuse!

Thanks for your response.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.