Chapter descriptions on Downloads

Barbara P

Cathlete
Are they listed anywhere (prior to purchase....)

I downloaded Muscle Endurance. I own the DVD. I have purchased several downloads where I already own the DVD because I want to create my own mixes...the purpose of the workout blender I assume.

Anyway, ME is one of my favorite workouts. BUT when I went to mix and match, the chapters are sooo all-encompasing that I cannot "isolate" individual exercises, or even sections, the main ones are over 15 minutes long. This doesn't lend itself to the blender in the way I want to use it. I wouldn't have purchased the download had I known the download chapter breakdown prior. I guess I just assumed it would be like the DVD.

It breaks down as follows in the workout blender: the times are how long the segment is, not how long into the workout it is.

1:04 Intro
5:02 Warm up
2:35 leg Press #1
3:01 Intro (not sure why there are two intros!!)
2:03 Warm up (ditto)
0:08 Cycle #1 (8 seconds? really?)
17:58 Leg Press #2
17:50 Leg Press #3
17:26 Abs
3:58 Stretch
0:56 Credits

So...my request/question is, please, can we have chapter descriptions/times on the downloads prior to purchase? I don't want this to happen again. As ME is chaptered on download, it's practically useless for how I want to use it.

thank you.

The chapters on the downloads are exactly the same as the Chapter menus for the DVDs.

You mean the "chapters" on the main menu? Those are almost identical to the pre-mixes, and I don't understand why there are both of them.

There are about 45 individual chapters on this DVD. That is what I was expecting.

so the "chapters" are what is on the menu of the DVD....not the "chapters" when you skip through the DVD.

very confusing.

I was hoping to "isolate" things much finer than available premixes. If you have a programmable DVD player, the blender isn't that much different then.

On a DVD you can have chapters for the "Mix and Match" menu and you can have "invisible" chapters that are used to make premix transitions more smooth. When we make a download we only include the chapters used from the Chapter Menu and sometimes the invisible chapters.

Thank you . That is good to know, as it will influence any future download decisions I make (DVD purchases are a given...:p )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.