Best portable player?

Fitbyfifty

Cathlete
I love this new option! But I do have a couple questions. We travel alot, and would love to take our workouts with us so we don't miss a day. We were looking at an Ipod Touch (32gb), which we know we'll be able to get the downloads, but we wanted an AVout cable option as well without adding too much in the way of docks/gadgets since we like to travel light. Our daughter uses an MP3 player from Creative Labs, which has the AVout via a cable as opposed to involving a dock. Creative however, can only support MPEG4-SP files and probably wouldn't be able to play MP4 files if they had Apple protection on them. Would the downloads still play? Any recommendations for other players would be welcome! We're looking for something portable, a bit more rugged than normal and, of course, able to play Cathe downloads. Thanks!

There's no DRM on these files, which is the problem with playing iTunes files. Creative players should be able to handle them. I know everything after the Zen will work. Zunes will work fine and of course, Apple media players.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.