Any chance of making existing DVD purchases Blender Friendly?

dennyr

Cathlete
Three months ago, I purchased two of Cathe's stretch dvds. I would love to tack on some of these stretch segments to the end of my existing Blender created workouts which were created with downloaded elements.

Is there any way to do this through a video editing program?

Also, I assume the forth coming low impact series will be Blender friendly?

Thanks,
DR

If only ANY of the Cathe workouts I have were Blender friendly! I've been forced to be patient and wait for the next version of the Blender, since my MacBook Pro won't accept them. What's up with that??????

Hello dennyr and hiho322,

Placing DVDs into the Workout Blender (or ripped DVDs) is not possible now, and we do not plan on integrating this functionality into it. Because of future planned features, to place "unofficial" versions of workouts into your premixes would render these new features impossible to implement. You can do this with video editing software, but we cannot offer support on doing it.

Yes, the Low Impact series will be Blender-friendly.

hiho322, the problem we have been having with your particular computer model seems to be a problem with 32 and 64 bit versions of the encoding software that is implemented in the Workout Blender (not the workouts themselves not being "Blender friendly"). We have been working on this and are confident that the next version of the Blender will solve your problems. We're sorry for the wait, but it has not been and easy issue to resolve since it involves external pieces of code.

Hope this answers your questions!

Thank you, Curt, I know you've been on this on my behalf, and I really appreciate it. I guess I misunderstood where I was posting my comment. I've never owned even one of Cathe's DVD's! All of my workouts by her are downloads.

"Yes, the Low Impact series will be Blender-friendly."

Thanks for the response Curtis.

I look forward to creating my own premixes from the Low Impact series that I have ordered.

DR

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.