Another workout blender problem

myputer

Cathlete
Hi Curt,

All was working well then I got a gray screen with the notice that it importing but nothing happened. This went on for quite awhile so I decided to re-download the workout blender. I removed everything connected with it and it downloads but I still the gray screen with the notice importing and then nothing. Any suggestions.

please respond

Please respond I can't get the Workout blender to work at all. I've tried everything I know to do but not success. H E L P!

Hello myputer and debharv. Could either of you place a screen capture of the screen you are describing. We have not encountered that error and it would help greatly to see it. Thanks!

NEW workout blender??

When y'all say the new version of the WB, are you talking about the latest version or truly a new version, just updated? I'm still waiting to be able to use it on my iMac OSX 10.7 (Lion).

Hi Curt,
Attached file showing what I am seeing after downloading the updated version of the workout blender. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times with no success. I don't know if there is anything else I should be doing. Hope this helps you find a solution.

Thanks,
Debbie

Attachments

• Print Screen.jpg
    Print Screen.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 22
Hi Curt, That is exactly what I get every time I try to download the WO Blender. Thanks for sending this Debbie. I hope we can now find a solution to this problem.

Thank you for providing the image and information. We have not encountered that here in our offices during testing, and I have forwarded it to the programmers for their input.

Fix

I've been having the same issue. Every time I opened the workout blender I would this same message or get a message saying it was updating my video's to work with this version of the blender and it would just freeze. Today I used the fix they have listed in the Workout Blender support forum title "For users with 80% complete or video's not importing problems" and it is now working for me.

Last edited:
TDL can you open Debharv's attachment and let me know if that was your problem? I don't have the blender at all other than what is shown in that attachment.

Yes. Every time I opened the workout manager this is the message I would get. It would first tell me it was updating my files to work with this version of the blender and then give me the same message debharv got and wouldn't go any further.

Hi myputer and debharv,

Although this solution works, it is not really a "solution" in that it totally wipes out your saved workouts, imports, etc. We are still working on finding the cause of the problem itself and will update you when we have updated the Workout Blender.

I do want to caution anyone who uses the "80%" solution that it will wipe out everything that you have done so far. If that is not a concern, then by all means go ahead! It does work.

Help - Grey Screen

I've just downloaded the newest version of the workout blender & I'm having the same issues you did with the grey screen & freezing problem. I searched & tried to find the "Fix" that you used but cannot locate the file. Can someone direct me to the location of the "For users with 80% complete or video's not importing problems" fix. Thanks

SNM - PLEASE HELP

I'm having the same issue....

Hi Curt,
Attached file showing what I am seeing after downloading the updated version of the workout blender. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times with no success. I don't know if there is anything else I should be doing. Hope this helps you find a solution.

Thanks,
Debbie

I just wanted to bump this post.... please help.

Thanks

mmjam,

Here is the link to the Forum post which contains the instructions:

http://cathe.com/forum/f122/users-80%-complete-videos-not-importing-problems-280095/

Please note, however, that if you are using a 64 bit system (Windows Vista or 7 64 bit or Mac Lion and above), the problem will more than likely persist. This is a problem with the encoding libraries that we use that have not been properly updated by their creators to support 64 bit systems. We check frequently with them on their status, but after all this time they have not yet released a version that is 100% 64 bit compatible. Our hands are tied until these libraries are updated by their owners.

So frustrating! Everyone else has been having fun with the WB, and I've never been able to use it - EVER. I know it's not your fault, but you'd think the computer geeks would've gotten it together by now, even if just out of curiosity and the challenge involved!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.