All Files have now been Updated

I hadn't tried to sync to my ipod touch yet but I am seeing that I have an error on each file in my itunes library. Should I delete the original downloads and then re-download the new files? And do I go to my original link to do that?
Sorry if this has been asked already.
Thanks!!!!!!!

My Redownloaded Ones Now Stop and Start

I downloaded two of the "fixed" versions (Travel Fit and Athletic Step) and they downloaded and synced perfectly. Thanks! Also when playing you can tap the FF & RW buttons and they go to the next chapter or hold it down and if forwards a bit. So that's great! However, now the the playback for both of them stutters, meaning they keep pausing every 10 to 60 seconds or so, this did not happen to the first "unfixed" versions that had to be converted (though they had no chapter points, etc). Now I have this new problem. SNM how can you fix this new problem which wasn't there before? Is anybody else having this playback problem now?

We haven't seen any issues, what are you trying to play the videos on?...An iPod?....Computer?...other device?

Just watched Athletic Step all the way through on a iPod Touch and had no problems. How much hard disc space do you have left? Also did you leave the files in their native form or did you convert them?

I'm sorry to say that I've tried to download the new TravelFit twice and the operation failed each time after loading on my lap top for over an hour.
The files say they take about 90 minutes to download so I don't find out until quite awhile that they failed to load.
Colleen

I have 14 GB still available on my iPod and I left them in their native form (they have all the chaptering and forward/rewind features intact which gets erased when converting) — I did not have to convert those 2 new files in order for them to sync to my iPod. The only problem I have with them is the pauses in the playback. I did not have this problem with the converted files from the first download when I had to convert them. The playback was smooth, no pauses BUT no chaptering or option to forward or rewind.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that I've tried to download the new TravelFit twice and the operation failed each time after loading on my lap top for over an hour.
The files say they take about 90 minutes to download so I don't find out until quite awhile that they failed to load.
Colleen

Time to download will depend on your connection speed. If you have a slow connection you can time out and lose your connection. Virus scan software can also cause some issues by scanning the incoming file and eating up resources. What type of connection do you have and what speed is it? I would also suggest trying to download late at night when traffic is slower.

Last edited:
We have a DSL connection which is 1.5 KPS (or is it MPS?) and I have AVG virus scan. Should I turn the virus scan off?

I would try turning off AVG and see if it makes a difference. Virus software as well as Firewalls can slow down downloads and even cause them to pause. A pause can sometimes be interpreted as a fresh attempt to download.

A 1.5 DSL is on the slow end for DSL's nowadays, but may work. It will depend on many factors including if your ISP has a time limit on file downloads as well as many other factors. But try turning off AVG and let us know if this solves your issue. If not we will have to give you further instructions on using a file downloader.

My Redownloaded Ones Now Stop and Start†

We haven't seen any issues, what are you trying to play the videos on?...An iPod?....Computer?...other device?

I posted about this problem earlier

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2007986#post2007986

I can play previously purchased vidoes from ITunes and I just purchased a video earlier tonight and tried and they all work fine. As well other non ITunes vidoes play fine.

I tested the new STS Cardio videos and they are better, I did notice some start and stop but they seem to be usable...I did not go all the way through though.

The other 40 videos that I purchased and downloaded from Cathe Start and Stop when playing back to the TV. The pauses are so long that the videos are unusable. If I don't here back from you on a solution here I will open a ticket.

They play back OK on the computer but that does not help me.

Thanks for any help

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.