After downloading

Zozo

Cathlete
I am just wondering if, after the workout has been downloaded, it is possible to burn it to dvd? I use itunes, but I'm by no means fluent in it, so am wondering if this would be possible. I use Vista, and my ipod is only 8g, so I'm worried that I wouldn't be able to benefit from this new (and fantastic) site!

My other question is: what would happen if I got a new computer. Would I lose the workouts?

:)

Yes, you can burn a DVD, you just can't resell it. If you buy a new computer you just need to transfer your files. There are numerous ways to do this. Most office supply stores sell a cable kit that makes it easy to do.

There are no premixes on our downloads, just chapters. If you copy the file to a CD all information will be retained. If you try to change the format to an mpg2 DVD it should retain the chapter points, but perhaps not the names of the chapter points. I've never tried this so I can't say for sure.

Last edited:
I am sad to hear that there are no premixes on the downloads...does that mean if we want to do a "premix" then we have to do a chapter, then select the next chapter and so on to make up a premix?

I have a substantial number of Cathe's dvds already and like many, I have had my eye on several that I want to add to my collection on my next dvd purchasing "spree". Now I am a bit torn about how to continue with completing my Cathe collection...download vs. dvd. I am also toying with the idea of just biting the bullet and buying the entire collection on download...such a good deal!

Thanks for making this available to us! Life is good when this is the kind of thing I have to chose between - good vs good.

How long will the offer for purchasing the entire collection on download at the discounted price continue?

You can't play a premix on an IPod as Apple does not allow this technology. This is the reason we have filed international patents on the Workout Blender that will be released in a future release that will make this possible to do.

We will give everyone at least a one week notice on when the $599 special will end. We want to see how things go first before making this decision.

Wow, thanks again for your quick responses! Well, I am off to the apple store to buy my cable to hook up to my ipod so I can play my download on my tv...oh I am so excited!

Hello,

I LOVE that Cathe is doing this! I was just wondering about this last night and BAM! I received an email about all of this today. I was sooo tempted to buy her whole collection but I just can't do it right now. I did purchase 3 downloads.

It was extremely easy to download. It took a little bit longer than I thought it would but it was simple. I chose to burn the download to a dvd. I used iDVD on my MACPRO which picked up the chapters (though I didn't have to have chapters if I didn't want to). The quality is excellent. I have a 60" HD TV and the DVD looks just as good as if I was playing it on my computer.

I usually buy on a whim. I always hated waiting for a new dvd to arrive in the mail. There is no doubt I will use this process again!

Well, I went to the mac store and found out the cable costs $49.99 not including tax...hmmmm

Thanks for letting me know that the dvd looks beautiful on your tv, that may be a better option for me since I only have a 16 mb nano ipod... not much space.

So excited! Now I just need to buy some dvds that I can record onto!

Gabriel - what dvds did you get? And can you pick one of them and give an idea what chapters are listed for just one of them? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.