$599 Library Question

syzygy314

Cathlete
SNM:

How large is the download file if I purchase the entire library?

Is it one file or do I have to download 150+ files individually?

How long would it take to download?

Do I need any special software to uncompress or play the downloads?

Does it have to be done all at once or can I download it in pieces?

Thanks so much for your help!

If you purchase the $599 special which includes every workout we have on DVD you will receive a page with 153 links that you download each separately. We don't have a time limit for you to download our files, so you can take your time. The amount of time it will take you to download each file will depend on your connection speed and how large of a file you download.

Our files are already compressed using a m4v format. You don't need any software to uncompress them, just follow our instructions in our Tutorial.

You guys are AWESOME to the max! I know you probably roll your eyes at some of our questions, but for me, it's more of a reassurance to know that what I'm thinking is right when you answer some of my oh so obvious questions! Wish every customer service based company was as responsive, forgiving and respectful as SNM is!

I just wanted to agree 100%! I too know that I ask questions that you all have carefully tried to answer and I just didn't read carefully or thoroughly enough ahead of time to realize that the answer was there OR that I just wanted to double check that what I was thinking was correct. It is so great to have you guys post so quickly and be so respectful in your replies, it is so impressive! You guys never disappoint!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.