X10 Cardio Blast

Cruncholi

Cathlete
X10 Cardio Blast Review: my love affair with X10 continues. Cardio Blast moves FAST from plyo to hi impact to low impact "heart rate elevators." Just when you start to catch your breath, Cathe says "GO!" This is truly 12-ish minutes of intense, nonstop cardio. Oh, and at the 10-minute mark when I thought I was done, little miss says "you thought you were done?" and goes into a bunch of something difficult that I can't remember because my brain was fried along with my body. You want quick cardio, this is it. Period.

X10 Cardio Blast Review: my love affair with X10 continues. Cardio Blast moves FAST from plyo to hi impact to low impact "heart rate elevators." Just when you start to catch your breath, Cathe says "GO!" This is truly 12-ish minutes of intense, nonstop cardio. Oh, and at the 10-minute mark when I thought I was done, little miss says "you thought you were done?" and goes into a bunch of something difficult that I can't remember because my brain was fried along with my body. You want quick cardio, this is it. Period.

I think you blocked it out because it was squat thrust with a jump at the end. I did this first thing in the morning the other day, and I felt fantastic. It's great when you only have time for 30 min or less. The only X10 I haven't done are fat burn. cir. and hi/lo. Cannot wait to try those.

I also love X10 and the Cardio Blast was great , but I also love Hi/lo . I tacked it on after GS Back , Shoulder , Biceps which worked out well because there's some high rep upper body in it . I can see so many uses for X10 and at some point will try to do the whole thing through !

I tackled X10 In it's entirety this morning and can I just say... yowza! Loved them all- my favorite was Fat Burning Circuit, least favorite was Hi/Lo (too many jumping jacks). So fun. So hard. I was gasping for breath. Couldn't believe we had to do 32 alternating shoulder press/ bicep curls on each side with 10 pounders in one section. I loved that it had familiar Cathe moves but with a new twist to many of them; made it easy to follow along while being kind of new and interesting. Loved it, all 77 minutes! Hope I can move tomorrow.

I haven't braved the dvd in its entirety yet...however, I think this will be the most used in my collection - I'm doing STS, and have used a section as a warm up / cardio blast before lifting. I had been using tabatacise and HiiT (when I had the time) - so now I have a whole other bunch of 'blasts' to pump me up before I hit the squat rack!!!
I love the flexibility of this one. My favourite of the lot (although I reserve the right to change my mind on a daily basis ;) )

homewilcox , you rock ! I loved the 2 sections I did but will have to psych up to face the whole thing .

Justine ,
X10 should be perfect to use w/ STS - I've been doing mostly lifting and just doing cardio blasts - really loving X10 !

I tackled X10 In it's entirety this morning and can I just say... yowza! Loved them all- my favorite was Fat Burning Circuit, least favorite was Hi/Lo (too many jumping jacks). So fun. So hard. I was gasping for breath. Couldn't believe we had to do 32 alternating shoulder press/ bicep curls on each side with 10 pounders in one section. I loved that it had familiar Cathe moves but with a new twist to many of them; made it easy to follow along while being kind of new and interesting. Loved it, all 77 minutes! Hope I can move tomorrow.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner, starting round two, Yowza is right, I did this in it's entirety today, well I tried, I did make an attempt, which came in @ 1 hour 20 minutes with breaks, I took the most liberties with the Cardio Blast section followed by the Fat Burning Circuit, there was much wooting going on but it was me, not Cathe & crew. It was more like WHEW!

I wore the HRM to see where this stacks ups for me in the Cathe challenge ladder, the only two recent I have are To The Max & Crossfire, both as intense but much shorter in length, as I did them. The older two are Drill Max & Imax 1, although Imax 1 is really a high intensity challenge the whole way through, or it was for me then. I don't have the numbers on Intensity for the length, but I would think that too would be a fair comparison.

Speaking of crazy challenges, you could make a ladder out of this and add the segments from X38 & X37 right back on to the end of X77 (less stretch), that would really get you good, you know when you really get good at this.

ha. :eek:

OK! I'm up for the challenge - my next big cardio day (Saturday), I'm doing X77.
I agree that this is the 'winning' dvd for me. So different to anything else in my collection, whereas the others just enhance what I already have.

Not sure I'll be able to add X37 & X38 on to it.........let me know if you do!
:p

OK! I'm up for the challenge - my next big cardio day (Saturday), I'm doing X77.
I agree that this is the 'winning' dvd for me. So different to anything else in my collection, whereas the others just enhance what I already have.

Not sure I'll be able to add X37 & X38 on to it.........let me know if you do!
:p

hahahaha...I'll have to master X77 first, that may take some doing, too bad I don't have the blender, I could put together smaller ladder workouts like that & work up to it, hmmm, I may do that anyway with the chapters. There's an idea.

Good Luck with X77, it's a doozy. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.