Wow...my legs are talkin to me!

g_lynn

Cathlete
Lower Body Blast...what a workout! I just wanted to say that my legs feel great after doing this workout. It definately hit all angles of the legs and are talkin to me! If you haven't done this workout your missing out! Thanks Cathe!

glynn

I agree. I tried it for the first time on Thursday and the floor work at the end really burned out my tush. Loved it! Love LBB!

Yep, I think this is my favorite of the 4 new releases. My legs and butt feeeeeel it for sure. I am doing it tonight, and I just got firewalker bands in the mail, woo hoo!

legs felt like noodles for 2 days

I was shaking during all of the floorwork at the end of Lower Body Blast, incredible work out rivals butts and guts in intensity. I also liked the interval format with this.

I am supposed to do this one tomorrow - it is the only one I haven't done yet because my legs have been tired from the High Reps STS and Intensity workouts. Can't wait!

Oh boy! LBB is on the docket for tomorrow! We'll see if my legs are killing me again for several days after!! Remember that Saturday Night Live stint with Gilda Radner (I think that's who it was).... "I thought I was going to die, Jane!"

Okay, butt, brace yourself!:eek::eek:

Pam

I'm happy to report that I did Lower Body Blast yesterday (for the second time) and I survived much better than the first time!

I did so by going a bit lighter on the weight, like 35# for squats, etc. I knew I could go higher, but to last the whole workout, it would be not be a happy time.haha.

Those low pulse lunges are just killer for me all the time. I got through more of them this time, so I guess I'm improving!

Also, the floorwork is a burn!! I'm thinking to use that as an add-on for other workouts. These exercises will definitely shape that butt!:D

YAY!!!! Great to hear from you and everyone. I'm curious how you liked or did with the power tower section?

Lower Body Blast...what a workout! I just wanted to say that my legs feel great after doing this workout. It definately hit all angles of the legs and are talkin to me! If you haven't done this workout your missing out! Thanks Cathe!

glynn

Power Tower Legwork Rocks!

YAY!!!! Great to hear from you and everyone. I'm curious how you liked or did with the power tower section?

Cathe,
I did LBB for the 2nd time last night and selected the MONDO premix that included the tower! OMG!!!! Tough stuff...but oddly elegant and graceful! I always wanted to be a ballerina when I was a little girl and begged my parents for lessons or a barre ;). The tower segment gave me a taste of that dream....OWWWWIE!!!!! I can see that this will be a workout I will be growing into! Really loved it! Bet I feel it later on today!:eek:
No butts about it; I had the tremblies something fierce!:eek:
Nancy

I did this workout in class yesterday Nancy! Each hour that goes by my legs are tighter and tighter. Ouchie! But I love it :eek: Thanks for your kind words!

Cathe,
I did LBB for the 2nd time last night and selected the MONDO premix that included the tower! OMG!!!! Tough stuff...but oddly elegant and graceful! I always wanted to be a ballerina when I was a little girl and begged my parents for lessons or a barre ;). The tower segment gave me a taste of that dream....OWWWWIE!!!!! I can see that this will be a workout I will be growing into! Really loved it! Bet I feel it later on today!:eek:
No butts about it; I had the tremblies something fierce!:eek:
Nancy

Re : need to lean down with Lbb

Hello,

I am pear shaped I build muscle fairly easily I am running and doing cardio on the ellipticsl and I wanted feedback on how often I should incorporate lbb to lean down lower body...thx

Dee

Cathe,

Yes, I loved the power tower segment. To be honest, I had to stop once or twice to get the little burnies out before continuing. Thanks for incorporating that into the workout. Btw, I'll be heading to the basement in a few to do more!

glynn

Power Tower Section

I also did the Lower Body Blast on Tuesday along with the Power Tower Section, unbelievable how my legs were shaking from those moves. You really know exactly which areas to hit to condition and tone. Awesome DVD.

PS Butts & Guts is my second favorite now for lower body!!!

Just did Lower Body Blast this morning, and my legs were like jelly...in a good way ;) Did anyone else snicker to themselves at the point in the workout where you're on the mat, have the firewalker band on and you have to move your legs a la Suzanne Somers' old Thighmaster? Cathe really nailed the move so much better, but I couldn't stop cracking up, thinking of good ol' Suzanne and those crazy infomercials!

Trust me glynn....so did we ;) But it does eventually get a little easier ...but never easy :eek:

Cathe,

Yes, I loved the power tower segment. To be honest, I had to stop once or twice to get the little burnies out before continuing. Thanks for incorporating that into the workout. Btw, I'll be heading to the basement in a few to do more!

glynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.