Why no clips yet

Mishel

Cathlete
Collage video had clips up before your site, this is strange, I would have thought that once the videos were filmed your company would want to put up clips as soon as possible to persuade people to purchase your product. But thats just my opinion i guess.

We like to wait until after we begin shipping DVDs to show clips and this is what we've usually done in the past with most of our pre-sales. Releasing clips now might increase sales, but it would also spoil the surprise that goes with receiving your presale DVDs.

I don't think it would ruin anything. If I don't want to have my surprise ruined, I could choose not to view the clips. It would only make me MORE excited to see the clips.

We like to wait until after we begin shipping DVDs to show clips and this is what we've usually done in the past with most of our pre-sales. Releasing clips now might increase sales, but it would also spoil the surprise that goes with receiving your presale DVDs.

You didn't do that with the last 5 pre-sales. You didn't seem to care if the surprise was ruined then. :( What has changed?

I don't recall posting clips before the release of our DVDs for our last five presales as you state. We did release clips of some of the STS workouts last year and we've done some short teasers in the past, but our policy has nearly always been to wait until we start shipping DVDs before posting clips.

This HAS to be a joke. If that is your only reason, please, reconsider.

This HAS to be a joke. If that is your only reason, please, reconsider.

I agree. If the clips are available why not share them? Everybody wants to see them. We've waited patiently for many months and although their arrival date is very soon, seeing the clips would get everyone excited again.

We have not edited any video clips yet and it will take about three full days of work to do so. This is time we don't have to spend now. Our focus and time lately has been spent finishing this project and getting you your DVDs as quickly as possible. We will eventually post video clips of all the workouts, but our time now has to be spent on the Christmas rush and getting ready to ship the presale DVDs and Calendars. We've never said anything about posting clips this week, so I'm not sure why this became an issue all of a sudden today.

How were you able to view the clips on collage? When I looked for them it says soon to be released, or something like that. I am jealous!!!!

How were you able to view the clips on collage? When I looked for them it says soon to be released, or something like that. I am jealous!!!!

Apparently, they were up at Collage earlier and then taken down. I would have liked to see them, too. It's been a long wait and it would be nice to see the clips since they are available.

Erica

Yes it would be nice to see the clips and as for the reason that SNM has is complete bullsh*t, very frustrating as i paid for this in March and would be nice to see what i will be getting. I think they have lost a customer here.

That's not true. You posted 10 minute long videos of all mesocycles of STS last fall. Why did you force Collage to take down their clips? People would be more than happy with their short clips. Why the secrecy with STS Shock Cardio? What are you trying to hide? Your claims of spoiling some surprise iis a huge insult.

Mishel, I think they've lost a lot of customers.

Huh?

I must have a really faulty memory because I don't remember that being the case with 4 Day Split or even the "No Name" workouts and I partiicpated in both of those pre-sales.

Quite Frankly, I am speechless because I never knew that to be your policy before. Wow!

...so I'm not sure why this became an issue all of a sudden today.

Honestly? It's because of the now-you-see-them-now-you-don't clips on the Collage website. The clips gave some people a tiny taste and got others excited to see them and then they were gone! I think even rough clips like were shown on Collage would be appreciated at this point by those asking for them---but that's just my opinion. :)

Honestly? It's because of the now-you-see-them-now-you-don't clips on the Collage website. The clips gave some people a tiny taste and got others excited to see them and then they were gone! I think even rough clips like were shown on Collage would be appreciated at this point by those asking for them---but that's just my opinion. :)

I totally agree with you!

Agreed, Cataddict.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.